The Relationship (Eyeless Jack X Reader) (Special Guest)

2
As you can see, we have a special guest *drum rolls* Nightcore12!! I mentioned Nighty a few *cough* or a lot *cough* times because you know, SHE'S MA BESTIE AND EVERYTHING! Anyways you should enjoy!!
~Tory-chan
***************************************
You were excited to see your best friend today (she's mine..-_-), which is Nightcore12. You thought she is the most coolest and prettiest best friend you ever had! Oh you loved her unique personality and everything. One time she saved you by using her powers to get you out of the water since somehow you were drowning (Feuk you Ben!

Ben: I will!!

Me: Don't make me get Toby!!

Back to the story!)

You love her so much, she was really close to your heart. Anyways you were gonna met up with E.J. because he said he have something to say to you in person, you told him you'll see him at the park near the lake around sunset. But you forgot had to met up with Nighty for her eyeballs, since she is an cannibal. You called her and she said it was okay that she'll go with a close friend at night.

Anyways you were walking to the park from your University. This time you didn't carry two bags, you had your little (f/c) backpack with you. Finally you reached at your designation, he wasn't there yet so you sat down on bench next to the tree while looking forward to the lake and waiting for him to come. Suddenly you felt hands cover your eyes, you smell sweet scent of blood, you giggled.

"Guess who?" He asked

"I know it's you Jackie!" You took off his hands from your eyes. And turned around to hug him, you pull away and sat back down, he jump over and sat next to you, then you face towards him. "So why are you calling me out here? You know because I can't stay away from you, I cancelled the plans with my best friend." You immediately cover your mouth and embarrass.

"Can't stay away from me huh?" He said so, unaware of his smirk underneath his mask. "Well that's what I was gonna say anyways. (Y/n).." He pull up his mask as face towards leaning in closer.

"Yes?.." In low voice you respond.

"I can't stay away from you, because...I'm in love with you..." And with that he press his lips against yours in loving way, that somehow you can't describe. Its lasted for a few seconds or so, until he pulled away slowly. "Thank you for helping me that day. I been admiring you for your quite an inserting personality."

You were speechless by how amazing the kiss was and all you could say was, "I really like you too Jackie..." He pulled his mask back down and you on his lap then watch stars with him. Everything was quiet until you heard a gasp behind you guys, you turned around quickly and saw the one and only, Nighty.

"Nighty!?" You stand up from E.J's lap and walked over to her.

"Wait! You know her!?" E.J. said as well as walking over to where she's standing.

"No the question is, you know her!?" Nighty replied back.

"You guys know each other!!" You said.

"Well duh, I'm his proxy!"

"She's my proxy. And (y/n) is my girlfriend." E.J. said, then Nighty gasp.

"But I'm (y/n)'s best friend, she's my best friend."

"So I'm her best friend, but then his girlfriend, then your his proxy. I guess that kind of what's going on here." You said awkwardly.

"How you met her?" Nighty asked E.J., he looked away.

"She helped me when I was dying on her floor."

"How did you get hurt!?"

"I was...uhh...bitten by her...dog.." After he said that, you and Nighty were laughing your afts off, you saw his ears turn red. Then your laughs faded away.

"So that's why I found my dog in the closet!" You said and smack his arm. As he rubs his arm where you just hit him and Nighty laughed even more. Then wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Well I wanted to hurry E.J up for my eyeballs!" She said as E.J signed and let go of you.

"Fine fine, gives us a moment please." She nodded her head and walked away, as she did, E.J pull up his mask again then started to kiss you again. Then slowly it started be a hot make out section. He lick your bottom lips, asking for entrance, when you open your mouth for him. Then started to have battle between tongue and tongue. His tongue explore your whole mouth as you let out a low groan, and you felt his smirk as continuing your long make out section. Then you both pulled away to breathe heavily.

"I'll see you later, to continue this~" He said in low voice as you blush really red, he peck your lips once more then pulled down his mask.

"Bye Jackie." You started to walk away, as he watch you.

"HEY E.J!! LET'S GO ALREADY!!" Nighty yelled at him. You looked back and giggled as he ran away into the woods. You thought that the relationship between you and Nighty got stronger, and the relationship between you and Jackie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to vote and comment!! And request!!! As always, thanks for for reading!

Up coming:

-Ticci Toby

-Jason The Toymaker

~Tory-chan