Relax (Trenderman X Reader)

2
Not much to say really, expect that I suck. Enjoy!~

~Tory-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were going tell a story to Trendy of a bitch you met today. So you called your lover over for shit talk behind their backs, and oh so how he enjoys you shit talking about other people and what gossip there is. He found it amusing and cute. Entertaining.

''Hey Trendy, how you doing?'' You said as you answer the door.

''Oh just doing real fine, hot stuff. Anyways you told me, you goot sommme shittt talking to doo!'' He said happily, you signed and roll your eyes.

''Ugh, don't even get me started.''

''Aww, don't get so worked up, my love!~''

''I'm pissed off.''

''Chocolate, my love?''

''I'm happy.'' He pulled a box of chocolates. Classic. Very Classic. You lay down on top of him, as you ate chocolates. You were feeling really relief being able to talk to someone, you were relief to have him. Right now, you were watching White Chicks at the moment, and something stupid pop up in your head.

''Can you really see?''

''Yes.''

''Okay.'' You were glad that he isn't offended by your question. You didn't know why, you were always relax when with him. To be honest it would last a lot longer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading. I'm very slow these days. Please request.

~tory-chan