Daily (Ben Drowned X Reader)

1
Clear for lemons....why himmm.....hes...

Ben: What about me?

Me: Nothing.

Admin: What do you mean nothing? She was going to say*gets cut off by cheesecake in his mouth by Haruu* Never mind your good.

Me: Anyways please enjoy this one shot, I'm very slow this time of the year. Enjoy!~

~Tory-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You brought a new game for Ben, since he comes to your place, almost everyday, ever since he found where you live when  you let Joey stay over. You didn't mind him one bit, but ever since he told he liked you, his sweet side  became more into a sweet perverted side. You open the door to find Ben on your couch, sleeping with a adorable face on, you couldn't help but smile softly to yourself. You put all the bag you brought from the market, you also went out to do as well. When you put away all the stuff and save the plastic bags for trash bags, to reuse. You wash your hands and started to cook pasta. (Blame Admin, send hate toby_the_admin) You didn't do much, because you didn't want to waste food, you put some aside to take to Joey later on, because you always take him food on Thursday nights. You serve yourself and some for Ben as well, and pop out two soda bottles for you and him. When everything was finish, you walk over to where Ben was sleeping. You put your hand on his chest to move him around to wake him up, but only getting pull down with him.

''Just a few more minutes~...'' You blushed, the way he said so low, softly, sweetly in your ear, it made your breathes become heavier, heart skipping happily a beat. 

''C-Come on, let's go eat before the food goes cold.''

''But (Y/nnn)...'' He whine a little.

''B-Ben...''

''One more, I like it~...'' He said, now he really is teasing you, and you were gonna ruin his moment. you came close to his ear, as you felt his cheek as he smirk.

''Ben..JAMIN FUCKINGG DROWNED, LET'S GOOO ASSSSHOLLLEE!!!'' He scream as he push you off.

''Too much fun?''

''Too much.'' As you nodded and got up the walk over to the table to eat pasta as he followed you there, as well.

''Link is the worse.''

''I know, Admin told  me.''

''Two perfectly gay couple.'' His sarcasm though. After eating, you show the game, you got for him, and was happily playing. While he did that, you went off to drop off food for Joey like you always do. To be honest, you never mind one bit, driving to his house and leave food, it keeps you busy from your work. When you got home, Ben was still playing, you decided to work a bit. You sat down on the couch, and lay your feet on his lap.

''Hey. Get your feet off! I'm playing!''

''I'm working.''

''I'm focussing on this.''

''So you don't want me?'' You ask with hint of that you were gonna kick him out.

''You want a massage with that?'' You chuckled at his mood swing. You look into someone's case, they needed help with their bank account, because the bank keeps stealing their family money, so of course, you had someone go undercover to get hired at the bank, today is the day she send you the first report. It read at how the bank does take money away from people. You got piss.

''Fucking hell...'' You open up the Word Document to type a letter. You typed.

To The Bank Of Gratti

I have evidence to proof that you have been stealing money from the community. To have this happen, I will not it be disturbances to the people, nor will I tolerated it. So therefore, you will give the money, or I will tatter to the news channel and have all the workers arrest then the place shut down. You have be warned. And threaten.

Sincerely,
Anonymous.

You smirked and started to print it out. You set your laptop down, you grab some rubber gloves, and started to take out the paper, and fold it nice and neat, then place it into a white clean envelope. You close it, and wrote in the front in not your handwriting.

'To The Jerks Of The Bank Of Gratti'

''Perfect enough, I'll have someone take it for me.''

''What's that for babe?''

''First off, babe? Second, it's for a costumer I have.''

''One, because your my girlfriend, duh. And second, oh.''

''Whatever.''

''Come and play with me.'' And you did so. You never mind being around with Ben, it feel familiar. ''I'll beat you again, (Y/n)!''

''You mean cheat again!'' You stick your tongue as you both laughed. And it was at this moment.....it was your routine for everyday. And you'll never get tired of him and now & then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes it was cheesy, maybe crappy but hey at least you got something! Please vote, comment, and request. Thanks for reading!

~Tory-chan