Taste My Love (Hoodie X Reader)

3

Please remember that I have an instagram, yes it's public because I want everyone to see what I have on there and then might give me a follow so I can post more. 

it is @_tory.chan_ 

Please follow me there for short stories, drawings, and updates on wattpad as well.

Anyways please enjoy this quick update of creepypasta.

~toto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With patience, the perfect sphere shaped cake pop will come out, and with love, one bite will be heaven.

That's was your thoughts throughout the process of your baking, you're making two dozens of cake pops for a baby shower that was coming up, the mother asked of you to make some, and obviously she'll pay you. Your baking career will depend on all of the connections you had to make with these moms, because it's the birthday parties that makes the money for you. They will order cake, cupcakes, cake pops, and other treats as well. This is a small business just for now, one day you'll open your own store, and other people will come and eat your work. 

You always dreamed of your own bakery. It will happen, you'll just have to work hard enough to achieve it. You finished decorating the cake pops, they looked so cute, and you were pleased. You took a picture and post it on Instagram. You had to start cleaning and washing dishes, it was the worse part of baking, cleaning up after. Eventually though, you did finished cleaning and everything was in their place. It was getting late, and you were pretty much tired, so you just shower, change into pajamas and went to bed with the A/C on because it's so FUCKING HOT DAMNNN!!!

You sweet dreaming about how your bakery is gonna look, and how much space you'll have, and on the plus side, how much help you'll give from the employees and such. It was ruined until you heard something crash downstairs, oh shitttttt, you forgot to lock the back door. Typical mistakes of everyone who read the rest of the book, and because the author has no clue what she's doing with her life. Anyways, you immediately got up and ran downstairs with a sandal in head ready to swing.

You looked around the corner to a orange figure, and quickly hide behind the wall again, you took a breath in and out, then proceed to fucking run at them.

''Get away from my cake pops!!'' You yelled, they turned and you smack them straight in the face with that sandal, they went backwards, but you kept hitting them with your choice of weapon. You then proceed to grab a wooden spoon, you put in all of you force and-

''Wait! Wait! I'm sorry, I was just getting some food, I didn't mean to try to eat your cake pops!!'' You stopped in mid attack.

''Really?''

''Sike.'' He pushed you off, you screamed as you landed on your back and you hit your head on the floor, he grabbed a knife, when you saw him, you screamed and threw the spoon directly at his face, then started to throw random things at him. You grabbed the toaster, but you felt his hand on your wrist, you tried to pull back and fight. 

''Bro!! Let go!!''

''Why should I!!''

''So I can beat your ass up for breaking in!!'' You kept on struggling to get away from him. You heard him sigh.

''How about I let you go, and I just leave with some food??''

''Nah bruh I work, you don't!''

''What- I uh -I work- I work too!''

''Oh really? What do you work as!?'' You asked, he paused for a second, as you stop to struggle for a bit. He was thinking bro, real hard, poor bby....-BUT YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!