Sweet (Laughing Jack X reader)

3
I'm just saying LJ looks hot asf in the picture, even with the blood and all!!!!! So anyways I hope you guys are helping me to get my one shots discover, and if you did, thanks guys!! Anyways, enjoy!~

Love, Tory-chan~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were photographer all on your own and take pictures of things that are beautiful in your eyes. Today your English teacher announced that everybody will write a scary story with pictures on the side. You decided to put your skill to work and took a walk in the woods but of course with your camera. You were wearing a blue jean shorts, a gray shirt saying "On a roll!" showing a person in barrel rolling on the bottom of your shirt, a open red and blue flannel, gray knee socks with a small black bows on top front, and some light brown combat boots, you also have gray lose beanie on. You have to admit, you look adorable for photographer!!

Anyways, you were still walking until you found yourself at some kind of a abandoned carnival entrance, you thought this was a perfect sight, so you took a picture or two, it turns out to look good. You walk inside of the abandoned carnival, not afraid from what's lurking around the corner but as you walk in you felt your heart rate fast. You took pictures of old booths and rides, you were smiling happily at your work, now all you needed is someone to dress up as a serial killer or something scary. You laughed while skipping through the carnival until you hear a laugh behind you, so you stop there and put on a straight face and turn around to see a person who's dress up as clown but in black and white only, this person had a cone for a nose, (sorry I stopped here because everybody knows how he looks like), what's strange to you is you found him very attractive. But you just smiled and asked him.

"Well hi there stranger, do you need help? Because I was in the middle of a moment here buddy." He just walked up to you smiling very cutely at you.

"Well yes, my dear, you see this is my carnival your standing on and I don't like when people goes in without my permission." He was going to talk to more but you cut him off with a laugh.

"Oh my lord, well if that was bothering you then I should leave then because...." You stop laughing and looked at him with a straight face."...I despite people so who are selfish." And with that you walked past him but you were stop by him grabbing on your wrist and smiled kindly.

"You could stay as long as you don't bored me! Here I could even help you with what your doing!!" He said happily, you thought about it but you notice there were blood stain on his bandaged abdomen. You put on straight face and told him straight forward.

"Your a killer, aren't cha? Well cool, help me with this project I'm doing for English" The male was shocked by your words but ignore it with a smile and nodded his head. "Okay so your just gonna pose for the camera as the killer you are but first let's find a place to take it. How about the Merry-Go-Round? Oh do you still have fresh blood from your victims? If so, we can use that."

"Actually, I have a dead guy in my tent, so I'll just go get the blood I'll be back." The clown like male ran off, you walk over to the Merry-Go-Round ride and adjusted your camera a bit and took test shots until he came back.

[Time skips by author's lazy ass...again]

You took awesome pictures of the male, you learned his name is Laughing Jack. He posed in all the pictures very good as you expect it. You show L.J. the one with him leaning on the horses from the Merry-Go-Round. (The picture is in the beginning page)

"You got a talent for taking photos, lollipop!" Jack said with a nickname he will use from now and on til he dies but you always blushed at the name.

"I have to admit! You do look sexy for a killer!" You laughed at your words while he blushed and laughs with you.

"Well thank you for noticing!!" The both of you were just having fun from all the photo shoots. You went on the rides with him, and yes there was blood and bodies here and there but you didn't mind, you just told him that he should clean up the place more because it's starting to smell bad around now. You grab the still good condition giant teddy bear from a booth because L.J was nice enough to give it away to you since what was the point of having it around.

"Thanks for the giant teddy bear, I guess, you know, this is best time I have ever since school started for me, so thanks for making me laugh and smile." You smiled at him with a blush on your face but you didn't notice he was blushing and smiling at your words.

"Your welcome, lollipop!" The both you laughed until you noticed it was getting dark.

"Hey I need to go home before night falls on it's knees, but I don't wanna go home, I'm having too much fun." Then you realise it was a Friday night. "But I don't have school tomorrow, so I can just hang out here until I'm tired." You smiled but Jack didn't.

"Lollipop, it's not okay to stay out here that late, it dangerous, even for me, if you like I can walk you home, just don't stay out late beside you can always come back tomorrow! Right?" He looked worry about your safety, you signed and give in easily.

"Okay then...but for sure I will be back tomorrow, so you won't be lonely any more! You got that? So what are we waiting for!! Aren't you walking me back home?" You started to walk out of the carnival with L.J. besides you, smiling and blushing at how you were coming back tomorrow for him. It got him thinking..

'She is the perfect amount of sweet for me...' Was thought quietly by L.J. himself while smiling at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys I know this one shot sucks but I'll try harder okay. Tell me if I'm doing okay in a comment please? Anyways, thanks for reading!~

Love, Tory-chan~