Inside (Jason the Toymaker X Reader) (Request)

3
This is the first request!! Yayy!! So yeah, there's gonna be a time where you guys be right, "Can this bitch get any slower with her updates?" and my answer to that is....yes. Sometimes I will post small one shots okay but anyways other than that, enjoy!~

~Tory-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Working at a children's place is hard, making sure children don't hurt themselves or even hurt other, all of the parents are calm down and relax, and finally the workers busting their asses off for money and food. There's a place where children buys toys for themselves and be happy, but the thing is all the workers there are such buzz killers and bitchy, all. The. Fucking. Time. Sometimes a worker gets fired or even quit just because they hate being around children and pain-in-the-ass parents. Until you came along to work at the toy store, you light up the room for workers and bring a bigger sprit than any other worker would ever.

Your always trying your best helping around, which wasn't much since the male workers will take over for you since they all think your too beautiful for mopping the place. So mostly your always helping the children and their parents looking for the perfect toy. Your always so happy and cheerful to others but all that changed one day.

In the warm shower, everything was so calm and relaxing, tired from work and busting your ass off. With your hand you turn off the water, slowly wrapping yourself in your towel, walking out of the bathroom, and right away you notice a person sitting on your bed waiting for you to come out, you grabbed the closest thing to you, which was a book and threw at him with force.

"JASON, YOU PERVERTED BASTARD, GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!!! NOW" You yelled at him and got him out of the room quickly with him cursing about your attitude. You knew Jason the Toymaker since your second year of high school, you guys were the best of the friends but you always have feelings inside you that you just want to tell him because sometimes, you feel that you both should more than friends, he was thinking the same. You went to open the door for the perverted toymaker when you were done changing into your pajamas for the night. "Why couldn't you wait in the living room?" You said while sitting on the bed with him sitting on your carpet.

"Eh, I couldn't wait to see you, so I just walk in your room while you were showering."

"Perv..." You said in a low voice.

"Anything to see your beautiful face, doll~" He always tease you with his very flirty side and you blush at his choice of words but somehow you always liked it when he calls you 'Doll' or even 'darling'.

"D-Don't say such things, you dumb butt.." You said while looking away blushing but this instead of him laughing, he got up and walks towards you, Jason put his arms around your waist and look down into your eyes.

"(Y/n), I always wanted to say that your voice is always inside my head, your pretty little face is always inside my mind, and your always have a place inside my icy heart that melted away when I first met you. What I'm saying is that, (y/n)....I love you.." He lean in close to your face and planted a soft and gentle kiss upon your lips, you kiss back because you felt so happy to hear that the toymaker felt the same way as you did. Pulling slowly, you both look into each other eyes feeling the atmosphere with a tingling with joy.

"I have felt the same way about you, you always inside my mind, 24/7. I love you too, you perverted toymaker..."

Since that day you became more happy and cheerful than before because knowing that you have a certain perverted toymaker was yours to keep, inside your heart...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××