Dream (Slenderman X Reader)

3
First one, don't judge! I'll write about Slendy first because he's my dad!! *le gasp* And he'll punish me if I don't write him up first...

Slendy:*glares at me*

Tory:*whisper to reader-chan* help me...

Anyways enjoy!~

Love, Tory-chan~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just another day, walking home from school after getting off the bus. As you were walking through the woods, you felt something off. You ignore it and kept walking towards home. You saw your house there being a original house that it is, you walk up on stairs that were there, onto the porch.

You got your keys out and start unlock the door but, when you were inside, you saw them, your little twin sisters and your mother, laying dead on the floor.

"Oh my god..." you said quietly in low whisper you walk up to your mother and the both of your little sisters, seeing their lifeless bodies. Then you felt a tear rolling down your face, it wasn't sadness...it was more of a fake tear like feeling nothing yet you let a tear came rolling down. You yourself to laugh and laugh...and laugh, for no reason but for sure you couldn't stop laughing. You fell to the ground on your knees and hands.

Then you saw someone by a tree, someone tall and slender..(No shit Sherlock). You noticed he had tendrils, six black ones to be specific. The very tall man had a tuxedo on that suites his size. The man walk towards you and open the back window, he reach out his hand for you, as if he want to take away your fear. You slowly felt yourself blushing as you reach out for him. But before you could, he said something before he fading away.

"I'll find you when you wake up, my dear..."
It was the last thing he said he disappeared leaving a bit of black smoke going up into thin air. Until you felt yourself gasping and not able to breath that's when everything blacked out for you...

~~~

You felt yourself gasps as you woke up in your bed and sat up as quick as possible. You put both of your hands on your face, feeling the cold but warm sweat. Not so long ago, you were in your living room seeing both of your little sisters and mom dead while you were laughing with tears in your eyes, then seeing a very tall and slender male with tendrils!! 'What a weird dream...' you thoughts to yourself. Then you heard your mother calling out to you.

"Hey, it's time to go to school, remember to take your sisters first, okay!" You heard her footsteps walking away. You got up and did your usual; brushing your teeth and hair, putting on a (f/c) shirt with black comfortable pants, then you put on your slightly dirty (f/c) converse. While walking out of your room, you grab your (f/c) jacket and your black backpack. Going downstairs, ate breakfast with your mother and your special young twin sisters. Now you were on the bus after dropping off (Little sister's name) and Maya (I can choose a name for one of them okay, you choose the other one), looking out the window to see just the woods and some house while passing by. By the time you realized, you saw school, got off the bus, and started to walk to your first period.

[Skip to after school because school is sometimes boring]

Your mom told you on the phone that she was picking up (l/s/n) and Maya on the way home from work. So you were walking through the woods like in your dream last night and started to feel like someone watching you. When you weren't paying attention, you trip on a tree root that was sticking out the ground, but when you felt yourself about to hit the ground, you close your eyes tight...but you didn't fell, you felt like floating over the ground a bit. You open your eyes slowly to see him!! The male from your dream!! Your eyes were wide open a bit. He 'smiled' at you kindly.

"I found you..." He whisper in your ear sweetly as you blushed pink. "I told you I will find you, right?". You nodded your head slowly, he put you on your feet. "Let's get to know each other? People know me as Slenderman, and I already know your name, (y/n)." You just nodded and tell him that it was alright to hang out to get to know each other. So you called your mother to let her that your were going to be with a 'friend', since she was a nice mother, she let you go. When you hang up the phone, you saw Slenderman waiting for you.

"Let's go then, Slendy." You told him. So the both spend almost 4-5 hours talking about yourselves. When it was time to go home, Slenderman walk you home, when you got there it was sunset already, the sun settling on the West, moon coming up on East, the sky is mixed with night and half day. It's a beautiful sight to see. The very tall man cut off your thoughts.

"(y/n), it's time to go home, before it gets too late." He said. You nodded your head before walking off towards home. "See you later, (y/n)."

"See you later too, Slendy..." You said to him, to your surprised, you weren't scared of Slenderman when you saw him at first, it was more like you were happy to see him. Your mom said hello to you as well as your little sisters, all you did was took a shower, did homework, and went to sleep. But the only that went through your mind, was Slenderman. Oh! How he talk to you, he is strangely good looking to you, and have a slightly crush on him. You felt yourself sleepy. You close your eyes and went to sleep....

Having another dream about him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you wonder (l/s/n) mean little sister's name, okay!!

I know this is sucky-ish but it's okay.....right? So next One shot will be update by October 18, 2015!!! So spread the word about this one shot!! Please help me with getting readers to read!

Thanks for reading!!

Love, Tory-chan~