UwU (Ticci Toby X Reader)

2

What's up, remember lemons are request only! Please check who you can request at the end of the chapter.

Thanks for reading!

~toto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who staying late at work tonight? Your mom. And guess who's coming over at night!?! Tobyy!!!  

It sadden you to see your mom work so hard for you and herself, you offer to work part-time at a fast food restaurants, but your mom said no as long as you are in school and not pregnant or not doing anything fucking stupid, basically not fucking your life up, she will provide for you, so that one day you can provide for her. 

"(Y/N)!!! I'm leaving!! Make sure to lock all the doors and windows!! BYE LOVE YOU!!"

"LOVE YOU TOO!!" You quickly ran down stairs to kiss your mom on the cheek, you closed and locked the door. When you turned around you screamed.

"Well that took a while for your mom to leave."

"TOBY!! I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK ON THE BACK DOOR TO LET ME KNOW!!" You breath heavily, "Gosh Toby, you almost gave me a heart attack, I didn't even get a chance to change into regular clothes." 

Toby looked at your pajamas, realizing your booty shorts was probably showing too much booty from the back, and your white shirt was too transparent, he blushed and looked away. "Sorry..."

"It's fine, but just remember next time. I'll be back."  You started walking upstairs.

"Okay." Toby stared at your ass as you walked up and he smirked a little. Then he had a nose bleed a bit, he wiped it away and sat at the couch patiently. Few minutes sitting, he heard you walking down the stairs, so he turned around to see you in sweatpants and t-shirt.  

"You want to watch a movie? Or what do you want to do?"

"Buy hookers and do co-"

"No."

"I tried to be funny."

"Then you missed your chance buddy." A sting hit his heart when you called him buddy, he tried to ignore because he knew you guys shouldn't even be seeing each other in the first place. 

"Honestly...(Y/n)...I just want to sit and stare at each other..."

"..What?"

"That sounded better in my head."

"Yeah we should just watch a movie." You chuckled as you watch him blush and rub his head. You sat down next to him, you grabbed the control and went to Netflix, started to watch a comedy about some guys dressing up as white rich women as a secret mission. You guys laughed and wheezed, and you know. At the end of the movie, you realized your head was rested against his shoulder as his arm was around you, you blushed and moved away quickly.

"Sorry! I wasn't paying attention!!" He blushed too.

"I-It's okay, I really don't mind..." 

"O-Okay then..." You looked at him into his eyes, it seemed it just made you both blush even more, but it did pull your faces towards each other. You ready yourself for what was going down, no not sex, just a kiss, a kiss...so close, his hand reached for your cheek as you both close into the-

HONK HONK!! Oh shit your mom is here.

"OH GOD! Toby! Go to my room right now! UGH why is my mom early!?" Toby sighed in disappointment as he quickly grabbed his stuff and ran upstairs then close your door. You heard the keys opening the door, you sat down on the couch pretending to look for a movie. You heard your mom walk in, closing then locking the door afterwards.

"Hey sweetie! They let off work early today because I worked the night before a bit more extra!~"

"That's great to hear Mom! You should take advantage and get some rest."

"Well I thought we should watch a movie before we go to sleep." She said as she sat down the couch next to you. You started to feel chills down your back.

"Actually I was thinking turning myself already, I watched a movie."

"Really? Well I guess I'll be watching by myself then. Night then sweetie."

"Night Mom~" You kissed her forehead as you walked upstairs, you opened your door to see no one. You sighed, you close and locked your door, as you threw yourself on your bed, you should have of stayed watching a movie if you knew he left already, now you regret-

"Hey~" He whispered into your ear, you jumped without making a noise, now you don't regret it.

"Hey." You smiled at him.

"I was going to leave but I heard you coming upstairs, so I stayed to say goodbye."

"What a gentlemen~" You smiled, as he blushed. He had his goggles on and his mouth thingy, ready to leave. "You should probably leave, Toby."

"Already? You want me to leave?"

"Of course not but I don't us to get caught Toby."

"Oh! Right." He walked over to your window, he opened up and slowly got out. But you grabbed his arm, he turned around to look at you, without a second to spare, you kissed his cheek. His eyes widen and blushed.

"See you another time, Toby~" You smiled at him as you blushed too. "Next time, I'll give you a proper one."

"O-Okay! Bye (Y/n). Love you- N-No I mean see you!" He quickly left before he could embarrassed himself even more. You close your window and smiled at the thought of 'next time'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

You can request lemon for Slendy, Jeff The Dumb Killer, and Ben Drowned In His Piss. 

Please request lemons in Private Message, and normal request are comments or PM.

Vote
Comment
And request!~
~toto