Pose For Me (Trenderman X Reader)

3
Hello my bootiful readers!! I'm not sure if I'm doing okay with this one shot, tell me please I need to know!! Other than that, enjoy!~

Love, Tory-chan~

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You were just normal girl, never mind scratch that, your a model with not so high but okay reputation standards. Your new to fashion world, good at it too. Today you were modeling for a new line of dresses, you were expecting some good looking shoes to wear them like a boss!! You were getting really happy to see them, but you were disappointed that these pictures were for a small shop that's quite popular for a strange reason.

You walk inside the studio, it wasn't big like the other studios you were been in. A women came up to you with a smile on her face.

"Hello, you must be Miss (l/n), the model we're working with today! Well great, let's get you change for the photoshoot." The women quickly show you to your room but you didn't notice that a certain person was stalking you from a far to make sure your safety. You change into the first dress, a nice sherri hill color green that wrap the neck in the front and leaving your back exposes. You wear a pair of bleach flats with a small fake diamond heart on each one. You look at yourself, and you admit it that you don't look that bad in green.

[Time skips after your done posing your face off]

You were done for the day because it didn't took long to take some damn photos. Right now, your walking home around sunset, you thought it was bootiful to walk around this time. It was peaceful until you got a call from one and only fashionista. You met him a few weeks ago in a store, you were having trouble finding a new shirt for your short/medium tulle black skirt, until he came along and help you out, then at the end you came out of the store with clothes that look fine as hell on you!! You guys always talk to each other, even created your own clothes together. You answer his call.

"Hey Trendy, how are ya, you loveable shithead!!" You laugh and heard a chuckle from the other side.

"I'm doing fine! Beside see you at your place, I'm picking you up!! So hurry the hell up and get sexy for me!!" He joke around and you laugh even more.

"Okay okay, I just need to get home first."

"Be careful or I need to come and save your pretty little ass!!" Both you just laugh.

"Okay, see you soon." You hung up before he did. You got home and quickly change into something cute because you developed feelings for your weird friend. You heard the door bell ring but you didn't have anything on but a towel wrap around you, you just didn't care if he saw you in towel, you were too happy to think about it. You finally open the door to see him.

"Hey, (y/n), ho-" He stop in the middle of his sentence, he looked at you. Then blush at the sight of you with nothing on but a light blue towel. You blush too but still let him in with a smile your face.

"Sorry I didn't get dress in time, but I trust you enough to be in best behavior." You both chuckled at your little joke.

"Like I was saying before, how are you? And are you wearing the right fucking outfit like I told you?" He said with a sassy voice for the last question.

"Well I'm doing okay, modeling been paying off good for things like food and house. And I'm going to wear my outfit right now okay, calm your man tatas down!!!" You smile and start walking up the stairs towards your room.

"Then hurry we have a lot to catch up to!!" The fashionista yelled at you.

"Bruh, it's only been fucking three days since we last met up!!" You yelled back at him, focusing on putting your clothes. You came down stairs looking cute in your light brown skirt, white tank top, a darker brown cardigan, and some white high top converse with a finishing touch of your white bow hand band. While you were slowly stepping on stairs downwards, Trendy was clapping for you.

"See I told you!! You work that outfit like a boss ass bitch!! You look so fabulous like me now!!" You laughed at his way of saying somethings he likes. "Well let's go already!!"

[Time Skips by Jeffrey Woods da dummy]

You both are in forest, you were posing for pictures and Trendy was taking photos of you for fun. Then you went inside the bakery and brought a lot of browines for you and Trender to eat. It was getting late for you, so decided to have a sleepover at your place but you both thought it would be fun to do. Trendy said you should start walking home while he gets his clothes for the night, so here you are walking home, almost there but you have a strange feeling about this idea, good thing your almost there.

You heard footsteps behind you, really close, that you started to run away already because your a fucking scary cat. You heard the footsteps coming after you, you got to your house's door and started to take your keys, quickly but when you put the key inside the lock, your keys fell to the floor, and that moment you tried to reach down for it, you heard the foot steps stop on the porch behind you. You turn around closing your eyes and started to cry because you were scared that this guy will do things to you.

"Please stop, don't come near!!" You kept begging for this guy to not come close to you but this person came closer to you, the more footsteps came closer the more you harder you cry. You felt large grabbing your head gently then he kiss you. You open your eyes to see Trendy kissing you. You were so happy to see him that you kiss him back, the kiss was gentle and smoothly while he pull you closer to him. The two of you broke away slowly then look at each other.

"You know I'll never ever hurt you, I will always protect you like a beautiful flower should be protected. I love you, (y/n), I don't care if you don't feel the same way but I will always love you with everything I got left."
He said to you while wiping your tears and opening the door with one hand and hugging you with his free arm.

"I-I love you too, Trendy." You sat on your bed in your room. "Ima, uhh change quick in the bathroom, if you want, you can change here quickly." You took your pajamas and walk into your bathroom and started to change. A black tank top with baby blue shorts and white bunny slippers. You put your hair in a low ponytail and brush your teeth. You open the door to see Trender in his pajama. You ended not doing anything and just went straight to bed.

"Goodnight, (y/n)."

"Night, Trendy" Shared a kiss between you two and went into deep sleep within each other arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!!

Love, Tory-chan~