Nevermind(Jason The Toymaker X Reader) (Lemon)

*Warning: There are sexual contents. You have been warned.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''OUCH!!!'' You yelled as you cover your lips, as it was bleeding, yet again. ''Jason! I told you to stop biting me!!!''

''Sorry I just can't handle myself when I'm with you.'' As he keeps placing soft kisses on your neck, and his hands touches every place of your body, that he's only allow to touch with your permission.

''Okay, break time! Can you please get off?''

''But darling we're just getting star-''

''Jason, when I say no it actually means no!'' You push him aside onto your bed with the everything you got. ''Can't we just do something besides making out!?''

''...darling...sorry, I'll stop.'' He looks away from you to stare at your ceiling.

''Jason. There are some things you can't push their limits, this is one of them.''

''I know I'll try my best to contain myself...but how I could not be entrapped by your beauty?'' Light pink painted your cheeks as he embraces you closer to his chest where you snuggled your face against as you giggled at his comment. ''You want to go to my workshop later on?''

''Depends, can I touch something?''

''You already know the answer.''

''Aww whyyy?''

''You know why.''

''Fine, at least can I pet Mr. Glutton?''

''If he can behave himself, then yes.''

''Okay let's go.'' You jump off the bed happily, and started to look for your shoes to put them on, when you were done, you towards basement door where Jason was waiting, he hold out a key place it in the keyhole, they only used the basement since it was the only other door in the house with a keyhole beside the front door, he open it. 

You put on the mouth mask, to try to fight of that horrible smell of rotten garbage with a dash of dead fish aside. 

''When are you getting rid of that horror smell?''

''When I have time.''

''Then when you suppose to visit me, clean instead.''

''But-''

''No butts, they are for us to sit on.''

''Fine.'' You heard a movement around you, feeling watch from a far. You smiled knowing that who is it, you held Jason's  hand just in case Mr. Glutton attacks. ''You should know by now that she won't hurt you, Mr. Glutton. I can't believe someone like you is afraid of a human girl, a beautiful one no less, now come out!''

You spotted his purple body from a far, you started to run towards him.

''There you are!~''

''(Y/n)! Don't-''

You tackled him to side, you heard him screech as you almost push the stuffy  out of him, you grab his face start to kiss him all over, when you stop, you see his face looking down, almost embarrass.

''You need to start getting use to me, okay?'' You kiss his cheek one last time, as he nodded, and you let him go.

''And why can't I have kisses like those?~''

''I don't know why can't I have a Mr. Glutton like him?''

''Oh hush, let's go to my room, shall we?''

You enter first into his room, which is the only part of his place that is completely clean, you wonder how he does it, but it just better not to question it. You jumped on his bed, spreading every limb of your body. 

''Why is your bed so big!?'' He chuckled as he took off his jacket, hat, and his vest, but as soon as he unbutton his shirt. ''What are you doing?''

''This is my room, and I want to be uncomfortable.''

''Fine.'' He came over and lay down next to you, he wrap his arms around you and pulled you closer. ''You know this is the same as being in my room. Let's do something~''

''I agree~'' He started to kiss your neck, you giggled. ''And here you say not to do anything.''

''Oh shut up, maybe I'm too uptight about us doing the same thing over and over cause then I'll be saying about how it use to be.''

''You're very right.''

''I know.''

Going in for a kiss, you push him on his back, as you set yourself right on top of him, deepening the sexual tension between you two, you stop holding yourself back, and you started to touch anywhere you always wanted to touch. You lower your head to kiss his neck, sucking in his surprising soft skin into your mouth, as he let out a low moan. As he scan through your whole back, you felt his cold touch from the top to the bottom of your spine, and made you wanted more and more of his touch, you took off your shirt, and your bra, you shyly cover them from him, as he smirk when he saw your pink painted cheeks. 

''(Y/n) darling are you sure you want to go through with this? We can always take it slow~''

''Can we go slow?...with this?''

''You don't have to ask me twice, my sweet doll~''

He grabbed you by the waist, and push you onto the bed, with on top, he took off his pants, only leaving his heart cover undies on, you as well have your undies on. He came closer to you, placing his chest against yours, just enough to not to make you not breath, and started to make out with you, his hands ran through your top body, and making their way to your chest, grabbing them gently and massaging them thoroughly, without missing the right spot.  

He let go of them, and place his hand at the edge of your underwear, he looked at you for permission, you nodded your head. He literally ripped them and yeeted dem across the room. You saw his closing in closer to your girly flower, you grabbed his head gently.

''Maybe some other time...''

''Okay princess, whatever you desire.''

The both of you continued to make out. At last, it has come to the moment, he pulled out the condoms and quickly put one on. He placed himself at your entrance, he gave you a kiss and gently pushed himself in you. The pain hit you when he did so. He repeatly do so for a good few minutes, slowly you felt the pain dial down a bit.

''Okay...the pain mostly went away...can...you-''

''Yes~''

He speed up the pace but you holding back the moans, you heard him moan low. He pick up the pace until you couldn't hold back no more. The noises you made, turned him on. The pleasuring sensation between the both of you kept going at it again and again.

''I-I'm almost done...''

''Jason~''

''Yes, my darling?~''

''I love you~'' You whisper to him but he heard you as the pace went from zero to hundred quickly.

''I-I love you too!~''

.
.
.

Now it's just two warm bodies against each other cuddling and embracing each other. He gently kissed your forehead, you felt so overwhelm with true happiness.

''Jason?''

''Yes, doll?''

''I enjoyed that~''

''I can say the same thing~''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comment.