Goodnight (Jeff the Killer X Reader)

3
Hey! Sorry if I was taking up time too so much but here's a one shot of Jeff the Killer!! Enjoy!~

Love, Tory-chan~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nothing but another day of school, you were in your last period of the day, it's was just your casual Friday, teacher is teaching stuff, some student listening and others were just playing around without the teacher paying attention to them, and no homework. Your life was normal as usual as always. Keep that in mind, that things are going to happen here and there, but everything goes back the way it is after.

[Skip time to when your walking home from school brought you by Author's lazy ass]

You were on your phone checking Instargram seeing what's new. But nothing, people will post selfies of themselves. You on the other hand will post pictures of surroundings and picture with poems on them with meanings behind them.

You saw your house and went inside, your older brother said hello to you, you live only with your brother because your parents passed away when you were about 9 years old, so your brother took care of you when he was a senior in high school, now you were 15 and he was 22 years old, so 7 years difference.

You were really tired so all you did is eat dinner, shower, and read a book on your bed under your sheets. It was about midnight when you were done reading the book. You put the book on the night stand, that was next to the bed, turned off the lights and closes your eyes.

.....

You woke up to hear a noise outside your window, you got up, grab your black bat that's there, and head towards the window. You saw male in a white hoodie cover in blood and black pants, you couldn't have a good look at him. The male look up at you, you notice he had a very pale, supposedly burned eyelids, and a wicked craved smile on his face. In your eyes, he was quite attractive. His smile got more big and said to you.

"I'll be visiting you, buddy! Just you wait!" And with that he was running off but yell out one more thing to you. "My name is Jeff, by the way!" ( I realized what I typed down XD). You searched him on the internet seeing if he was famous or not, it turns out that he is famous...FOR KILLLING!?! You were thinking about it over and over again, but you heard a knock on your window, you look out and saw it was him again. You open your window a little and asked rudely because you were sleepy asf!

"What!?" You asked and he just smiled and hand you a red rose.

"A friendly gift for my new buddy!" He said with more of a cheesy smile but all you did is accept the red rose while blushing a bright pink.

"T-thank you, I guess..."

"Well got to go, so get some rest and go to sleep." He smirk and you smile.

"Goodnight." You went to bed and dream off unicorns and puppies because why not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys are awesome for reading, I know I don't have much readers but please spread the word about this one shots!! And I will update by October 24, 2015!! Please request, vote, and comment!

Love, Tory-chan~