Work (Will Grossman X Reader)

3
SB (this is lowkey) I fuckin love you and shit!!!!!!! Just thought the character Will, will be accepted into this DAMN FUCKIN BOOK! SO FEUKK YOU!

Will: Calm the fuck down.

Me: I'll rekt shit up bish

Will: 0.o okay

~Tory-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Will, the most unlikely couple ever to be heard, complete opposite, but somehow Satan made it happen. Laughing Jack, usually gets scared when he sees you two together, but your personalities perfectly.

Ha! I'm fucking kidding, it's hell. But sexually perfect, you can turn mood on and off, and he'll follow along. I mean of course your relationship did not base on sexual acts (YOU NOT THERE, yet) , it was mostly started because he's your partner in crime. Literally. He was assigned to you in class. It was the worst of the best thing that happened to you, it doesn't makes sense but it does.

The best thing is that you guys fell in love, and all that bullshit, but it just so horrible at how he's works with you at school and that you know you both are going to fail because of him. And that's why you guys fighting.

''WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!!''

''Oh lord, just stop yelling at me woman.''

''Seriously!! Is that all you have to say for yourself!?''

''Yeah, why not?''

''I can't believe I'm stuck with an idiot, like you...''

''I can't believe I like you.''

''Idiot.''

''Beautiful.''

You smack him on the back of his head, as he groan in pain later. Right now, you have a headache.

''I think I'm going home for the day.''

''Wait what? Hey! What about our date!?''

''I'd rather not.'' You picked up your bag and left him there in the woods. You walked all the way home thinking about what to do, what would motivate him to actually work, but all of suddenly you felt dizzy, so you stop thinking about the situation.

When you got home, you took a nice cold shower, it release all your stress. When you got change and went downstairs, you started to cook for yourself, you sign as you accidentally cut your own finger. You didn't really feel any pain.

Pain.

....pain....

The word. You suddenly had an idea on what to do with him, you smile slightly, thanking your clumsiness for the thought. You went on with your evening and night, til the next day.

**In The Morning**

''Will.''

''Yeah, babe?''

''Let's break up.'' You started to walk away. His eyes went wide open, as he went after you.

''Wait, what!? Why!?'' He turned you around by the wrist, but too hard.

''Because I can't be with someone who doesn't listen to me.'' You said harshly. ''So until you can fix your listening skills, goodbye.''

You didn't break up with him for real. It was only until he'll clean up his act. Later on when class started, you saw him really focus in the lesson when the teacher was talking. You smiled at him.