Friend (Homicidal Liu/Sully X Reader) (Request)

3
I love takin request! Anyways thanks for reading and vote, so enjoy!

~Tory-chan
(B/n)=brother's name
(Made up names for two friends)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You and your older brother got in fight again. You were sick of his bullshit, saying that you can't always treat him like he's the child, when just worried about him. Not just that, he was always busy with being an engineer in the barn in the back. And even though he said that one day he'll one day will invent something that'll change yours and his life. Heck he couldn't get an normal job, to pay the house's bills. (Are you guys getting this? nnnnnTFnnn) You always told that he should stop wasting money all the time for stupid junk. But you always believe in him that he can do it. You decided to go with some friends for a ride, you have to ask your brother first. You grab the trade of food for him and start walking to the barn, you open up to see him frustrating with one of the robots he's trying to fix.

"Hey, you skip dinner...again." You placed the trade on a table for me. "You see why I worry." You said, he signed and turned to you.

"Okay look, I'm sorry for earlier. I never meant for that to happen." He said.

"So could I go out with some friends?" You hope he'll say yes, but before he could say anything else. "And yes I know, no boys..."

"Exactly."

"You know no one else has that rule, right?"

"Lil sis, don't put it like that, it's more of a reminder to focus on school then some boys." He said trying to fix the robot from before.

"I know I need to graduate first, but that's only in few weeks."

"You know what happened after I graduated?" He stopped and goes over to some picture frames on the wall and pointed at the one with him and your now dead mother holding you as a baby.

"I know, it was me, the mistake..." You looked down with sad face, knowing it was only your mother there because your dad left her when he found out about the pregnancy. Your mother died shortly after you were born and left your older brother to take of you.

"Uhh no, it was greatest thing in my life! (Y-/n), your the reason I pushed through. You give me the chance of being the best brother in whole world. I still want you to the have the chance to live a good life. That's was and still number one priority for me." He said, you smiled little bit at first then it faded.

"Fine then..." You said walking away. It's was in the middle of your house and barn that your brother stopped you by your wrist.

"Okay...you can...you can go with your friends." He said, you smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks (b/n), I love you for everything." You said pulling away.

"I love you too lil sis." He kissed your forehead. "Be careful." He said while he went back inside the barn.

"Don't stay up too late!" You said as you walk towards to the house. You got ready and started to walk to the mailbox waiting for your friends. When you saw them, the two of them were cheering and everything.

"Hey (y/n), how are doing?" Sebria asked you.

"Yeah, how's your brother?~" You laughed at Vinney because you knew that she had a crush om your brother, I mean who wouldn't, your brother's hot, with his nice looking hair, and his sharp ass jawline.
(I just imagine this guys being your brother. Is he Jean?...JEAN I'LL KICK YOUR ASS FOR BEING FUCKING HOT!!)