Chapter 1-The Beginning

The mystical kingdom of Atlantis, a place which outsiders dream to visit atleast once.
This underwater kingdom is one of the most high-tech and beautiful cities of the world.

Who wouldn't wanna visit here atleast once.
The merfolk live in harmony with all other Supernatural beings.
We prefer to keep to ourselves and not get involved in any of their fights.

Though it is indeed rare to see any wolf visiting Atlantis but then again can we even blame them for not wishing to be underwater?
Still some do manage to control their inner wolves and come here to visit this beautiful city and also to see the beauty of the merfolks, after all we do even have Sirens.

Because of the rouge groups of Sirens who used their beauty to kill some humans and Supernaturals, everyone forgets the fact that Sirens are not only beautiful but also very helpful and humble. However very few of such good natured Sirens exists now...

My father is King Abraham was a Warlock prince who fell in love with my mom, Queen Atlanna, married her and shifted to the underwater City of Atlantis. He left the Warlock Kingdom to his elder brother, Orion.
The King and Queen have two daughters, i.e. My older sister Kathreen and Me.

Kathreen is also a Mermaid- Witch Hybrid

Kathreen is also a Mermaid- Witch Hybrid. She has beautiful crimson hair in both her witch and mermaid form whereas I have pale turquoise coloured hair in my mermaid form and light brown coloured hair otherwise.

Unlike me, Kathreen is a prim and proper Princess who has mastered in politics, diplomacy, magical arts and she is also loved by our people, so she's perfect to ascend the throne.

Whereas I prefer to be more of a warrior princess as I have learned the art of combat. Even I'm beloved by my people but unlike Kath, I'm not the face of the Kingdom. I always preferred to be on the frontline and lead the warriors whenever needed, which since past couple of years has become common due to frequent rogue attacks by the Dark Sirens. Since these attacks normally happens whenever any social event or ball is held, hence I haven't been able to attend any balls or other social events for the past 6 years because it's better to fight the siren and horne my battle skills than to delve into the glamor while trying to pretend to a someone who I am not.

Well I can't help it if I don't like fake smiling at all those rich asses who think they own everything and eyes every female as nothing more than some possession to show off or someone they want a taste of...
So as a result of this, my name and identity is known, but I'm not sure if a lot of people except the merfolks remember how I look, since I'm either at the frontlines or at the academy training.

Though I do know the reason why I'm different than my sister... it's simply because of who I am...

On my 16th Birthday, I heard a voice inside my head.. yes it's Crazy, I know.
But turns out, the dormant Wolf gene, which skipped dad and Kath, found it's way to me...

Yes I'm a tribrid, a werewolf- mermaid- witch tribrid. Hence my inherent need to be respected and since my wolf is also an Alpha, I prefer to solve issues or fights with my fist than diplomacy. So that's the reason for my preference.

However, my wolf isn't just any normal alpha wolf. She's one of the rarest wolves. She's an Esarosa, which means a white wolf. The reason white wolves are rare is because of their special abilities. An Esarosa is immune to wolfbane, which is every wolf's weakness. Compared to other wolves, Esarosas are more faster, stronger, can shift within seconds, heals quicker, can mindlink anyone they want, hide their scent from other wolves or any super natural beings and some more abilities which no one knows since not all Esarosas are alike. Some possess all of those abilities while some only possess a few. So it's rare to find an Esarosa but rarest or almost impossible to find an Esarosa with all those abilities i.e. like my wolf.

Since Esarosas are so powerful, they were hunted and hence, most of them went into hiding. The real reason they were hunted because once an Esarosa mates, they can share their abilities with their mate and incase of any major or fatal injury suffered by the mate, they can not only use their ability to heal the mate but also take the injury unto themselves and die themselves instead of the mate.

So keeping my wolf a secret was necessary for me. I'd want the world to know about her, only after I find my mate and after we have mated.

Despite managing all of that, my life was going just fine until 22nd December 2016, the day everything went downhill.