Chapter 21- Secret Mission

I slowly fluttered my eyes open and took in the surroundings. I found myself in Xander's room, lying on his bed but he was no where to be found.
I slowly sat up on the bed, with my back on the headboard, when I heard the sound of the shower running.

*Is Xander in the bathroom?*, Seph mindlinked.

I decided to get up and go to the bathroom to check.

*Even if he is indeed taking a shower, then there's nothing that I haven't seen before*, I replied to Seph and smirked.

So I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Shockingly enough, I wasn't feeling exhausted at all, infact even Seph was feeling just fine, which is not normal since I gave almost half of my wolf strength to Diana last night.

"Wait, were we unconscious for a day or two?? Otherwise there's no logical explanation for this!!!", I accidentally spoke out loud and turned to check my cell phone for the date and time.

I walked to the night stand and picked up my cell phone. Thankfully, I wasn't unconscious for a day or two but rather only for a couple of hours. Infact it's just 10 am yet and Connor is supposed to pick me up at 11 am.

"How the hell is this possible? Even if we both endured the pain and weakness, it should've taken atleast a day or two for us to regain consciousness and get up!", I spoke.

*Exactly! It's impossible for us to feel fine within 6 hours!*, Seph replied.

A voice behind me caught my attention.

"It would've, if Xavier and I hadn't taken half of your pain and weakness", Xander commented.

"Why would you do that??! What the he..-", I said while quickly turning behind.

But instead bumped into a hard chest and was about to fall back, when his arms caught me in time and held me steadily.

I was to argue further but I found myself at a loss of words because right now, an almost naked Xander was standing right in front of me and holding me, wearing only a towel down. And here I thought I had seen it all, so I'll be fine.... but Nope wrong again because right now I'm practically staring at his bare chest with lusty eyes.

He seemed to notice my reaction and tightened his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer. I looked up in his eyes and they had a look mirroring mine. He leaned down and kissed me. A sweet kiss at first which then turned hungry and passionate. I put my arms around his neck, with my fingers running through his hair and stood on my toes, while he held me even tighter and lifted me.

Somehow his balance tilted and we both fell on the bed, with him on top of me. We broke the kiss and noticed our situation and chuckled. He got off, of me and moved to the side and grabbed a pillow, while I was still lying on my back.

 He got off, of me and moved to the side and grabbed a pillow, while I was still lying on my back

I looked at him and chuckled again.

"What? I slipped ok", he spoke and gave an embarrassing chuckle.