Chapter 27- The Aftermath of first eclipse

Xander and I stopped in shock. Wtf if the Necromancers are alive, it means that they can still revive their teammates. Shit, Diana is in danger.

"I'll teleport us back home right now", I told Xander.

I hugged him tightly and incanted the teleportation spell and teleported both of us to the Main hall of the Pack house.
Once we reached, I let go of Xander and he rushed to check up on Diana.

I wanted to follow him but all of a sudden, I felt extremely weak. I wasn't even able to take another step and I fell to the ground.
Xander running back to me, was the last thing I saw before everything went black.

_________________________________________

I woke up to sunlight shining on my face. I blinked and saw that I was sleeping in Xander's room. I checked around but Xander wasn't there nor was there any sound coming from the bathroom.

I slowly sat up and could still feel a bit light headed. My phone was on the night stand so I picked it up and checked the time. It was 7:30 am.

"Huh? That's weird. I remember it was around 6-7 am when we went to meet Nimue.", I spoke out loud.

What is going on? I couldn't have fainted for just 30 minutes and woken up feeling better. Well minus feeling Lightheaded.

Though if I think about it, I don't know why I fainted though.. I think I should ask Azireah about it and then I'll go check on Diana, Kath and Xander. Since I did use a lot of dark magic yesterday so she probably would know something about it.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember the number she had given me. She did say to try to remember her and try to establish a mindlink, though I don't know how that would work with her, but I did as she instructed anyway.

However instead of feeling anything, I felt emptiness, as if the mindlink wasn't established. Still I decided to give it another try and still the same, so I just focused on her and spoke,
*Uh.. Azireah? Umm can you hear me?*

"Loud and clear, Alexandrea.", I heard her voice from behind me.

I turned around to see her standing right in front of me with a smile. My eyes widened in shock.

"W-Wh-What? H-How are you here? What if anyone saw you???", I asked in shock.

She chuckled and replied, "Calm down dear. I'm astral projecting. No one except you could see me anyway."

"Ohhhh. Ok....", I replied.

"So to what may I owe this pleasure of hearing from you? Oh and how did the first eclipse go?", She asked.

"I did call you to talk about that. As you taught me, I used the dark magic and my Trident's Godly powers to kill the Madmen. At first I thought I killed them all except that runaway Maximus but then I was informed by Nimue that there are 12 Madmen and not 10. Though you can't blame me for not knowing, no one told me about that and it's not written anywhere too.", I explained.

She nodded and asked, "Ok... You did destroy their bodies right?"

"Uh... well.. I guess 2 of them were destroyed, since I ripped one's heart out and other one burned herself completely after turning into a tree.", I replied.

She slapped her palm on her forehead and replied sighing, "I forgot to mention it before but next time when you kill them, destroy their bodies completely. Just annihilate them otherwise any one of them can revive the other."