Chapter 26- The Lake Nymph Nimue

"NOOOOO!", I heard someone yell, while behind me, Kathreen took advantage of her attacker's diverted attention to pierce the Trident through his heart.

A couple of rouge wolves surrounded us in the meantime. I quickly incanted another spell and root grew out from below them and capturing them. The harder they struggled, the vines and roots gripped them tighter until they have unable to breathe.

Out of the remaining 3 Madmen, 2 of them returned. One of them aimed to attack Sky while the other targeted Xander, who has just slaughtered the Rouge leader.

Kathreen ran to save Sky while I rushed to save Xander. By the time I reached next to him, a fire ball was already launched at us. I held my hands forward and incanted, "Virisium".

The ball of fire dissipated with a Puff.

"Nobody attacks my mate on my watch!", I spoke out loud to the pyromancer who just attacked us.

Then I ran towards the pyromancer #1, while creating steps in air until I reached close to him and threw an uppercut at him while incanting, "Aquarius Ocullus".

Water bursted out of my hand as I punched him, knocking him out. He fell on the ground with a loud thud.

I jumped right on top of him, with my fist curled up. Using the same spell, I landed another water punch, but this time on his chest.

The water bursted out of my hand on impact, which tore and threw his heart out of his chest, killing him on the spot.

I stood back on my feet and turned around to check on Kathreen. She was struggling in her fight against that pyromancer #2 so I incanted another spell and called forth a sword made of water.

Then I teleported myself right behind that pyromancer #2 and used the water sword to slash right through him. He was cut into 2 pieces, which fell on the ground.

Looking at the gruesome scene in front of them, the rouge wolves retreated. But Xander's wolves still chased after them and killed as much as they can.

Xander walked upto where Sky,  Kathreen and I were standing and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so relieved that your ok. When I saw you give your Trident to Kathreen, I was terrified. I thought you're planning some suicide mission.", He spoke softly with relief evident in his voice.

"Yeah me too", Kathreen chimed in.

Xander pulled back and we turned towards her.

"Exactly, even I don't get it. How were you able to use such powerful magic during a blood moon?", Sky asked.

I looked up and pointed at the Moon.

"Well the blood moon eclipse is almost over so isn't it possible for us to use magic now?", I replied.

"I'm pretty sure the eclipse was at it's peak when you used magic, since Kathy and I weren't able to use any kind of magic at all.", Sky replied.

I sighed and replied, "Right now is not the great time talk about all this. We really need to check up on Diana."

Thankfully they all agreed. Xander then lead us to the Bunker, hidden below the Pack house itself. Ryan met us inside and joined us, who seemed to be very anxious to meet his mate.