Chapter 25- Pyromancer's Attack

I stood still in my place in shock after hearing Xander. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. His Pack, no, Our pack is being attacked.

I took a deep breath to calm myself and asked,
*Where are you right now?*

*We're outside the Pack House along with my warrior wolves fighting off-*, He replied.

I shut my eyes and teleported myself in front of him, before he could finish his sentence.

*-the rouges.*

He blinked a couple of times as he looked at me standing right before him.

"ANDREA???! How the he-", he shouted.

"I teleported. Quickest way to reach here", I cut in.

"Oh right.. I forgot that you could teleport now", he replied.

I surveyed the situation around me. There were almost a hundred rouge wolves. I could see Xander's pack wolves and Sky and his Vampires fighting off the rouges.

I asked Xander while still keeping observing the situation,
"Where's Diana?"

"Safe, inside the bunker", he replied, while running ahead to catch a rouge wolf's open mouth, who was about to attack me.

"YOU HAVE A BUNKER???!", I exclaimed loudly.

He pulled and broke open the wolf's mouth, killing him instantly. Then he turned to look at me and nonchalantly replied,
"Yeah. Remind me to show it to you later."

I simply blinked my eyes at the display of strength by him while replying as if nothing happened. He kept on walking ahead and I followed behind.

*Don't you think you found your perfect ruthless male counterpart?*, Seph mindlinked and chuckled.

"I hope you're not angry over that. I really did forget to tell you about it", he replied, while snapping another rouge's neck by his bare hands and threw the body aside and walked ahead.

I stopped in my tracks. How the hell?! No wolf or Alpha is this strong to snap a rouge's neck, as if snapping a twig.

"Xander-", I walked quickly behind him and was about to ask him something when another big rouge jumped in front me.

Baring his teeth at me, he was going to attack. I took my battle stance. The rouge jumped at me, I quickly ducked and brought forth my Trident and thrusted it in his abdomen, from beneath him and dragged it forward.

The wolf was cut open by my Trident by the time he reached back on the ground. He died instantly.

I heard the sound of clapping behind me so I turned around to see a very impressed Xander, clapping his hands and walking towards me.

"Very well. Captain Alex does really live up to her name.", Xander replied with a smile and in a impressed tone.

Another rouge wolf jumped at me from the right. This one was really huge compared to the ones before. He probably might be Seph's size, which really is huge. Before I could react to do anything, Xander came in front of me with an unnatural speed and caught the wolf by his neck, in his right hand.

"Tsk.. Didn't anyone teach you it's rude to interrupt when two royals are talking", he turned to the rouge wolf and spoke in irritation.

'Snap' and just like that I heard this huge rouge wolf's neck snapping by Xander's hand. He threw the wolf's limp body aside.

He turned to look at me and smiled.

"So where were we? Oh yea, you were saying something?", he asked.