Chapter 14- Xander, I'm a Tribrid

The unexpected turn of events really wore me out. Even though I used magic, I'm pretty sure I'm exhausted from all that emotional roller-coaster ride I just went through.
I'm glad atleast Xander was right next to me the whole time otherwise I don't know how would I have managed through all that revelations of tonight. And just when I thought it's over for the night, turns out I still have a lot of explaining to do, so right now we're in a car going back to the Pack Castle (I'm still not so sure of calling it the Pack House because it's way too grand to be a Pack House).

Since we were all way too exhausted to walk back, Xander called Ryan and asked him to send some cars for us.
So here we are, in the car, seems like Xander needed some privacy with me so he called another car just for us. So were sitting in the Backseat and his arm is around me, holding me, while I'm resting my head on his shoulder.

"So, I think we should have a talk about where we stand now. I mean I obviously doubted you and as your mate I should've trusted you but I guess I'm just a bad choice for a mate. So... I.. ", he said, looking down at me

"So what?", I replied, still keeping my head on his shoulder.

"So I'll understand if you don't wanna stay anymore or need some or a lot of time.", He said softly.

"Probably I deserve it", he spoke so softly that if not for Wolf super hearing, I wouldn't have even heard it.

I pulled back and turned completely to face him. His face was fallen down while he avoided eye contact. I held his face in my hand and ushered him to look up and stroked his cheek with my thumb.

"Do you really think you deserve that?", I asked him.

He just nodded.

My heart ached seeing him like this. This mate of mine is really a child, who thinks he deserves a punishment for not trusting me.

"Anyone in your place would've been more accusatory and probably would've never spoken to me or given me a chance to explain, rather than to stay beside me the whole time and do his best to understand my situation. Heck, you even saved me baby, when the Madman attacked, remember?", I replied.

"You know what you truly deserve?", I said, giving a smirk.

He smiled and said, "What?"

I pulled his face forward and with a rush, pressed my lips unto his. For a second he was simply surprised then he kissed back.
I passionately kissed him as if trying to express how much he matters to me.
One of his hands went up in my hair while the other slowly went around my waist and pulled me closer. While I threw my arms around him and ran my fingers through his hair on the back of his head.
He kissed me back with the same urgency I did.

We slowly pulled back just enough to catch our breath and then he kissed me again. Then he went on to give me a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck.
He was almost on top of me, kissing down my neck, until the point of where he is supposed to mark me. He stopped at that the base of my neck and I could feel his warm breath on my marking spot. A moan escaped my mouth and it was all that he needed, and he kissed my marking spot, sucking on it. I could feel my wolf on the edge, going crazy with this.

"Ahhh!", I moaned, almost like a soft growl, when he lightly nipped on that sensitive part of my neck, the marking spot, where he was kissing.

Suddenly he stopped and looked up to me in the eye, I could see his irises turn darker. His wolf was on the edge. His face was only inches from mine, I closed the distance between us and threw my arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss but it was brief as he pulled back and just stared into my eyes.

"What's wrong?", I asked as I am confused as to why he stopped.

He pointed at my eyes.

"Your eyes...", He said.