Chapter 18- The Prophecy

Xander finally understood the entire situation and he almost started staring daggers at Sky. Probably that Wolf jealousy is gonna be working overtime now.

I really wanted to throw Kathreen off some cliff right now. But I need to set my priorities straight and do the thing we're here for. So I turned towards Sky and formally asked him.

"Are you here to escort us to meet your father, Prince Sky? If so, you didn't need to. "

"Yes and No. I did come here to meet you and escort you to the meeting room but only so that we can get enough time to catch up privately. We really need to clear a few things, which I know you will say that you already did. But please spare 5 minutes for old times sake?", Sky replied.

I nodded and we walked away from the group. I followed him to some office type room and he shut the door behind us.

"So what do you wanna talk about?", I asked.

But to my surprise, Sky, using vampire speed, quickly came and hugged me and said, " I'm so glad that you're ok. I got to know about your dad's situation. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. I just wish you had come to me for help but I'm not upset since atleast on this adventure you found your mate."

He slowly released me. I was shocked by his action and words. But I still managed to smile back.

"You probably want to know the real reason why I broke up, it's because-", I spoke but he interrupted me by putting his hand on my mouth.

"No, you did already clear that and I'm happy for you and your mate outside.", he replied.

"Then why did you call me for a private talk?", I questioned.

"Because I know you are here to talk to my dad about the Prophecy, I overheard my dad talking to your dad and there was something that didn't seem right. Well, Dad will tell you the entire Prophecy in a while, it's just that the Prophecy mentions a Hybrid, so I'm worried about you but what doesn't fit is that as per the Prophecy, the Hybrid wouldn't know its true identity about being from the bloodlines of the originals.", Sky explained.

"Originals?", I asked.

"The pure bloodline from both sides. A hybrid of whichever species it maybe, it will have royal blood of the first original of that species. And you are a hybrid but you already know about your other side.", he further explained.

I nodded in agreement.

"Also there's a mention of a miracle Tribrid, like that even exists", he scoffed.

"About that... Uh.. a tribrid does exist", I said in a low voice.

"What? That's impossible. We've searched everywhere, there's no such being", Sky exclaimed.

"But you idiots missed what's right in front of you", I shouted back.

By the time I realized what I said, Sky had already started trying to figure out.

"You know who that is?", he asked.

Then as if something clicked, "Wait! KATHREEN IS A TRIBRID????!!!!" He almost shouted in realization.

Hearing his words I bursted out laughing and decided, I do trust him enough to let him know the truth, since it will be out in the open anyways, if it is in a Prophecy as he stated.

"It's not Kathreen, dum dum." I replied, to which he looked even more confused.

So I continued, "I am."

Sky was completely shocked and stood frozen on the spot for about 2 minutes.

"Aren't you gonna say something??", I broke the silence.