Chapter 9- "Why is she in your room?"

The view in front of me took me by surprise but that surely was a pleasant surprise. He was looking so hot and I tried my best to keep my eyes from drifting to his chest but damn could anyone stop themselves from admiring this piece of hunk.

I didn't realize that I was practically staring at him for a couple of minutes until he cleared his throat and said, "Like what you see?" And he smirked.

Just how much more hot and sexy can he get? Oh, that smirk is gonna kill me someday.

He walked towards the bed, where I was. That smirk still playing on his lips, he approached me. My heart started to somersault in my chest as he got nearer. He stood at the side of the bed and leaned forward. His face was barely inches away from me. My breathing started to get uneven and the excitement was overbearing.

*Is he going to kiss me?*, was the only thought in my mind.
He stopped right in front of my face and if I move an inch ahead our noses could touch. He looked into my eyes and then slowly touched my chin and closed my mouth, which I didn't even realize was hanging open for a while now.

He chuckled and said, "You really tempt me. I don't think I've ever liked someone's reaction looking at me just as much as I liked yours. I guess you did like the view. There's still a lot more to see." And he winked at me.

I could feel my cheeks getting redder by the second.

"Gosh! Your such a tease", I said pushing him back.

But he held my hand and pulled me closer and kept his other hand on my waist and said, "You think I didn't wish to kiss your lips right now? Do you know how much I want to? Or how hard it is to control myself or my wolf, now that you're in my arms? I have been searching for you for 9 years and now that I finally found you, I don't even want to keep you away from my eye sight even for a minute but I can't, I don't wanna scare you away. Even if you are my mate, you deserve to know me and fall in love with me normally and not just because of the mate bond. That is why I can't kiss you right now, no matter how much I want to."

He let go of my hands and caressed my cheek and continued, "So please fall for me as fast as you can. I really want to hold you, hug you, kiss you and make you mine forever but I want it to be your choice, made by your free will and not just by the attraction by the mate bond."

Then he let go of me completely and since I was already leaning on him when he pulled me closer, I fell on top of him, on his bed, with our lips accidentally touching and as if on cue, a girl, entered the room.

"Xan, the breakfast is ready. Let's ....
. Oh shit! I'm so sorry I didn't see anything.", she said while entering and quickly turned around as soon as she spotted us.

We both looked at her way, and quickly scrambled to get up and off the bed on opposite sides. I felt so embarrassed to be caught at such an intimate moment however my wolf Seph was dancing with happiness to have kissed her mate even if it was accidentally.

"Uh it's fine now. You can turn around Selene.", Xander said, who was blushing a bit too.

That girl, Selene, then turned around and said, while slowly walking towards Xander, " I am so sorry, I really didn't mean to barge in like that but I really didn't know that a girl would be in here, let alone in that position."

I felt my cheeks go 10 times more red. Thankfully, I guess Xander understood how embarrassed I felt, so he walked over to the otherside where I was standing and entangled his fingers in mine.

"Well you know now and from now on she will be staying here, in this room.", Xander spoke, holding my hand and looking at Selene.

Selene looked shocked for a minute then it seemed like something finally dawned upon her.