Chapter 8- Meeting him- Part 2

All sorts of question about the Rouge started forming in my head.
Fortunately, the Alpha King and his wolves vanquished all the rouges and the one standing in front of us was the last of them. So they came running towards us.

Seeing them come, this last rouge started fleeing but before he went out through the window, he turned around, looking behind at me and said, "Until we meet again, Princess."

Hearing his last words, I felt my face go pale. Did I hear him right? He just said Princess?
What the fuck! Who the fucking hell is that Rouge!!?

The Alpha King and others approached us. He sent a few wolves to follow that rouge while he stood with us to make sure that we are all ok.

I was still in a daze though.The rouge's last words whirling in my mind. A jolt of electricity on my right arm, brought me back to the reality. I looked down and saw that the Alpha King held my arm and was looking straight at me with a look of concern in his eyes.

This simple gesture warmed my heart.
"Are you ok? Did you get hurt anywhere?", He asked.

I smiled at him and said, "yeah, don't worry I'm all ok. Are you fine though?"

He smiled back and replied, "Yes, I am. I'm just glad to know you are ok. I'm Charles Xander and you are?"

"Alexa Stone and who doesn't know who you are, The Great Alpha King", I replied.

He chuckled and commented, "Well can't help, I am quite popular. Alexa, huh? It has a nice ring to it",

"So does Xander", I replied smirking.

That's all we got to talk, when the other wolves came back and he had to turn his attention on the rest of the group.

Since it was really long night, all I wanted to do was go home and sleep, even my hunger had died down by now.

So after surveying the entire area, once they made sure it was safe to go, we were allowed to go home. I bid my farewell to Ryan, Mr. & Mrs. Clifford. I turned to Diana, she told me that she just found out that Ryan her mate and since she doesn't have anywhere else to go, he's taking her back to the pack house, more like Pack Castle. I was really glad hearing that. So I promised her that I would come and visit her tomorrow at the pack house with Ryan.
Then I waited for Xander since he was discussing with the officials i.e. the higher ranking wolves. Once he got done, he saw me waiting for him and he walked towards me.

"So today was really weird and a shocking turn of events.", I said.

"Yup, it surely was a bit too much but I'm glad that all of this led me to you. I'm so happy that I finally found you.", he said.

I could truly see how happy he was. His beautiful blue eyes were twinkling like stars and his gorgeous smile really reached his eyes.
Damn, just how gorgeous he is, I wondered.

"It's really late right now, so I should be leaving....", I trailed off, seeing those tracker wolves return.

Xander followed my line of sight and turned around. They approached him and said that they lost the rouge wolf by forest at the border of their territory because there was too many scents of rouge wolves and a weird darkness that surrounded the area. So even though they killed all the rouges that attacked today, there were many more still waiting and also something sinister lying await too.

Xander tensed upon hearing this. He ordered to double the patrol guards and then he turned towards me and said, "Its better if for the next few days you stay with us at the pack house. There is still threat at large and I cannot risk giving them an opportunity to hurt my loved ones. So you're leaving with us now."

Loved ones? A blush crept on my face hearing that and I nodded, agreeing to stay at the pack house. And who am I kidding, why wouldn't I go with them when I have so many reasons like for starters, my father is practically hunting me, I need to know more about Diana and despite her being an Esarosa, why I could still feel her to be way weaker than me, why are they all behind her and especially who is that rouge and how did he feel a wolf in me.

Xander called the cars outside and we all hopped in. To everyone's shock, Xander, the Alpha King opened the door for me and let me sit in his car and since I was the one who saved Diana, she wanted to be next to me the entire way. Even though she found her mate, she was still cautious.
So I was basically a sandwich on the entire way home with Diana on my right, holding my arm and Xander on my left, with our bodies touching and sending those electric jolts / tingles all throughout my body. Since the ride to the pack house was long, Diana dozed off out of exhaustion. Even I was quite sleepy but how on Earth could I sleep when I could feel so much of warmth from those tingles coming from his touch.

Given the look on his face, I knew he was feel the same way. Despite the tingles, I was loving the feeling and my mind was drifting again and again thinking how great would it feel to have his hand on my body or how good it would feel to kiss those sexy lips of his. It was just be pure fireworks.

*Shit. Get a hold of yourself Andrea. You just found your mate and your thoughts are running wild already.*, I thought to myself.

Seeing how he was fiddling with his phone,  I guess I'm not the only one being naughty here. I laughed to myself. I don't know what took over me then,  probably Seph, but I leaned and put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.
It felt so good that I don't even know how to describe. Like that calmness you feel when looking at the waves in the ocean. Even though there was so much going on in my mind, the second I kept my head on his shoulder, I felt at ease as if I could get through anything with him by my side. I didn't even realize when I dozed off.

_________________________________________

I woke up with the sunlight shining on my face and then I rubbed my eyes and it took me a few seconds to realize that I was in an unfamiliar room.
I slowly sat up and tried to figure out where I am and that's when the events of last night flooded back in.

*Didn't I sleep on Xander's shoulder in his car? So why am I here in this really lovely room? Don't tell me I time travelled?*, I joked

*No we didnt. Once we reached the pack house, Xander carried us to this room.* , Seph replied.

"What?? Then whose room is this????!!", I didn't realize that I said that out loud.

I only got a few seconds to look around, when I heard a voice saying, "Mine."

I turned to look at the voice of the one who said that, though I could recognize his voice anywhere now.

And I saw an almost shirtless Xander standing in the doorway.