Chapter 13- The Exorcism

"How did I not know about all this?", Kathreen said, irritated to be kept in the dark.

"Why does my younger sister know and I don't? I am supposed to be taking over the throne. Not her!", she continued.

"This isn't the time to throw a fit Kathreen. We were gonna tell you everything, once you became the Queen. Andrea had to know it before since she was the military head. You know it well that every single secret had to be known to her if she is to protect us! ", Mom shushed Kathreen.

"Protect you? Wait isn't Captain Alex, your military head? Nevermind, we can talk about that later. What I don't understand is, why were necromancers imprisoned in a trench? Why water?", Xander asked.

"We'll first deal with this right now, then I'll explain everything.", I said.

Then I went ahead and stopped right opposite the barrier and said,
"Right now, it's time for some answers and well torture", I smirked.

That dad's body hijacker, looked up at me. He smiled and said ," There nothing that you can do little witchy to hurt me. As you already know now, that fire won't hurt me."

"Oh! That I definitely do but I'm pretty sure this will sting like shit", I replied and silently incanted a spell.

Within seconds, droplets of water formed all over his body and then they seeped inside him. His smile vanished and soon enough he was screaming in pain.

"So does that feel good? I'm pretty sure it does from all your moaning.", I said, giving a sly smile.

With a snap of my fingers, his pain eased and then I questioned him again, "Now let's talk. What the hell are you doing inside my father's body and how long have you been possessing him?"

He was panting. Instead of answering he spit in my direction.

"Ok, you need a higher dose.", I said.

I raised my hands and using Water magic, called forth some water from the lake nearby. By some, I mean around 5 litres.

Looking at that, this body hijacker was terrified and screamed, " No! WAIT! I'll tell you everything."

I smiled and dropped the water right below him, contained completely inside the magical cage with him.

I spotted a chair in the hall and used magic to get it next to me and comfortable sat on it, facing towards that body hijacker.

"Great, so now that's more like it. So rules are simple. Answer everything. Each time you lie or evade the question. Almost half a litre of water will be penetrating your body just like that tiny example I just showed you. Ok?", I explained.

He nodded.

"So who are you? And why are you inside my father's body?", I asked patiently.

"My name is Maximus. I'm one of the Madmen.", he said.

"Ok Maximus, how did you escape from the trench?", I asked the next question.

"I am psychically still inside the trench but the others lent me their power and I was able to astral project myself out of there", he answered.

"Hmm. So why are you here and how did you get into my father's body?", I asked.

He hesitated. So I snapped my fingers and as I promised, water started seeping inside him while he screamed in pain and agony. While I waited for his signal that he will answer.

As I waited, I looked around the room and my goodness what a view it was.
Kathreen, Grandma and Mom looked petrified looking at that body hijacker screaming and at me being as ruthless to not even seem affected by the screams. Honestly I truly am not affected at all by it. Afterall, my alter-ego, Captain Alex wasn't feared and called ruthless for no reason.
Maybe they have that reaction because that person screaming before them is my father afterall plus it's the first time they saw me in action, i.e. torture per se.