Chapter 19- Yes I'm a Tribrid

A thousand questions were swarming in my head. Why did the Prophecy mention a tribrid? A tribrid can end the leader?  there's never been a tribrid before, so I'm the only tribrid to exist, but can I end someone so evil? And what the hell was that part about White wolf blood and the tribrid turning dark??? Just what the hell!!

There was complete silence in the room, everyone deep in thought and looking at me with questions of their own, as if I knew the answer!

After a few minutes, Sky was the first to break the silence. He cleared his throat and said,

"So for now we know that Moon Goddess's blood tears means the blood moon eclipse, which is supposed to happen next month. But there are 3 blood moon eclipses next month, so which one from them is the prophesied one?"

"Guess we'll just have to wait and watch", Kathreen replied.

"No... it's the Third blood moon... I remember Maximus- the one who possessed dad, mention about 3 blood moons. 3rd being the most powerful. He did say that they would rise by the 3rd blood moon.", I corrected Kathreen.

"Right! How can I forget that! So case solved. Third blood moon it is", Kathreen replied.

"But there was something off about him... I mean he said they would rise by 3rd, which is the most powerful blood moon eclipse but he did mention the second too, as if it had significance as well.", I added.

"So better to be cautious on all the three eclipses. Better to be safe than sorry", Sky replied.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Now we need to find all the elements of the Prophecy, i.e. the Clueless Hybrid, White wolf and the Tribrid. Also, if I'm correct, King Abraham your wife is the current owner of the Trident?", King Vladimir spoke.

"Not anymore. Nobody knows the fact that who has been chosen by the  Trident as it's owner, anymore.", Dad replied.

Xander and I glanced at each other because we're the only ones who knows the current owner, thankfully everyone was too busy in thought to notice our reaction.

"That might be a problem then because only when the Trident is in the hands of a true Royal Blood of Merfolk, it can become the God's weapon, since they're the direct descendants of God of Sea, Poseidon.",  King Vladimir replied.

"That may be a problem but as long as we have the Tribrid, we still have a chance though. Plus I'm sure she would still be able to use the Trident, nonetheless ", King Derek answered.

And everyone the room looked at him for revealing my identity, including Xander. Whereas King Vladimir looked between me and Kathreen.

"So when were you planning to reveal that one of your daughters is a Tribrid? Or should I say, the only Tribrid to ever exist", King Vladimir spoke facing Dad.

"If we would've known the Prophecy already, then we would have had a lot of time to prepare for this threat. Because if the Savior is born, then obviously the Prophecy will soon come true..", He added, with a pissed look.

Dad seemed lost for words. So I stood up and spoke.

"Your kind was experimenting on different species, King Vladimir, obviously we would've hidden this fact, since no one wants to be experimented on"

King Vladimir seemed amused by my outburst and replied, "You're mistaken my dear. There weren't any experiments, it was just a rumor we spread to prevent anyone from knowing that we were searching for the Tribrid. And from the looks of it right now, I assume we've found her."

I leaned ahead and said intimidatingly, "Yes I'm a tribrid and now that you do know, let's move on to battle strategy ."

So for the next hour we all discussed how we're going to fortify our kingdoms and the attack plan.
It was decided that Sky with a part of Vampire Army will be staying at the cliff nearest to the Trench, so that when the Madmen break out, they can provide a second wave of attack on land. While the Alpha King's pack will protect the Esarosa, which is already a part of their pack now. Whereas the Atlanteans will be the first wave of army to attack.