{Chapter 12}

A/N: I know, I know, this chapter is super short but I'm trying my best to multitask with school, homework, and writing. I don't really know when I will post the next chapter but I'm thinking of writing the rest of the book before posting here. So sorry but I hope you like this chapter.

*************************

{3rd person P.O.V}

The few people who stayed behind because they were too far away from an exit were then overcomed by Harlow's dark magic. There weren't that many but they were most of the villagers that Harlow was in control of. It's like they were nothing but puppets with no expression whatsoever. But, the worst part of it was some of the puppet-like people they could never hurt. No matter what. Raz, Beauty, Gilly's and Kayla's families being some of them.

None of this made sense. How could Gothel be here?! What is she up to? What will it take? By the look of things they wouldn't be getting answers any time soon or at all. All they know is they have to run away from Fairy Tale Reform School as fast as they can. They couldn't get captured. They had saved Enchantasia once, can they do it again? There is only one way to find out. They start running towards the forest, leaving the army off puppets behind.

When they were out of sight they sat down to catch their breath.

"Little do they know someone was watching their every move. Little do they know that no matter what they did, their steps were already being recorded even before it happened. Their future, written in stone. Little do they know, Enchantasia was getting ready for another war. Little do they know they are small pawns on a bigger game. Little do they know that they can't escape their fate. Little do they know that everything they did both good and bad would have consequences. Little do they know that the world of fairy tales they claim to know is nothing more than a dark and scary nightmare. Little do they know that nothing is what it seems in this twisted world."

They were banned.

But banned from what? And why?