{Chapter 14}

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy 🙂

------------------------------

{3rd person's P.O.V}

Tired, hungry, confused, thirsty, dizzy. Words that would describe what the Royal Academy rebels and the Fairy Tale Reform School students were feeling as they kept walking through the woods. They heard a thump behind them and quickly turned around to see a pale Anna lying on the floor. Gilly rushed over to her sister.

"Anna, come on stand up," she whispered in her ear. Anna's only response was a tired groan.

"Maybe we should stay here and find something to eat," Jax said and Gilly gave him a grateful yet worried smile.

Jack, Logan and Devin went to look for berries or fruits to eat. Gilly, Jax and Heath gathered branches to make a fire. Ollie, Sasha and Jocelyn helped make "beds" and "blankets" with the weather getting colder and windier by the minute. All while Maxine, AG and Raina took care of Anna

"We can put the fire close enough to the trees that the leaves cover it and take Gothel off our tracks but far enough that the trees don't light up," says Jack with a couple fistfuls with berries.

"How do you know so much about this stuff?" asks Sasha.

Jack just shrugs "I've gone on a few camping trips."

Once everyone had a few berries in their stomachs, they got ready to go to bed. Some of the berries however, had found their way into the fire, attracting some predators to them...