~Chapter 9-

A/N: Happy First Day of Winter Everyone! So, for those of you who don't know yet (which I highly doubt there any) Jen Calonita posted the cover and title of the 3rd RAR book on December 18 on her Facebook page. It will come out on October 2021 like she said on her post along with this- "Taking place after the Battle of Rumplestiltskin, with much of FTRS in shambles, Royal Academy must house some of their sister school's students--which doesn't go over as well as one would hope! Devin, desperate to start her career as a Magical Creature Caretaker, wants to head out into the world, but with fear about another villain attack looming, she must stay put at RA, where she finds herself at odds with a new student...the one pictured on the cover!

FTRS fans, who do you think that is???? Look closely at her hair! Guess away!" In my opinion, it's Anna but I might be wrong. Who do you guys think it is? Here's the cover to the book.

 Who do you guys think it is? Here's the cover to the book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Raina's P.O.V}

I feel the warm sunlight on my cheeks and hear the birds singing on the trees. Wonder what time it is... I better wake up everyone. Sitting up, I see Heath and Logan sleeping by a log that is supporting their heads like a pillow. Their necks are going hurt once they wake up.

Not so far from them are Sasha and Devin laid down on top of a bed of leaves just like I was. I can see Devin's bearded dragon, Lily sleeping on top of her head. Sasha sleeps like her sister even though she doesn't believe me. She is facing upwards and has her arms resting on her stomach with her left hand resting on her chest. All she needed was a red rose to complete the look. Devin on the other hand was laying down sideways and had saliva from her mouth. She was also softly snoring but she still looked like a princess somehow. In a weird way.

I'm about to wake them up when I hear twigs snapping. I look behind me as the sound gets louder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone wakes up at my scream, standing up into fighting stances. "What happened?" I can hear Devin ask still half-asleep behind me. I can't find the courage to look at them. "I can't believe I jumped at seeing a deer. What should I say,"

"Uh... it's um..." I look up. "The sun!" they look at me with confused faces. "The sun is up, meaning it's already afternoon! We overslept!" there are shocked faces all around before we all start running towards the school in the distance.

The school seems abandoned but it is a school for villains. Would they really stay inside all day though? We arrive at our destination a couple of minutes later.

I can't believe we can run this fast. Then again, we are all hungry and thirsty. I really hope they have food and water at hand. We are at the back of the school gasping for air. The wall we are leaning on, suddenly moves and we fall to the other side where we bump into two people.

I'm not going to lie... it hurts a lot. Logan is the first one to stand up and helps Sasha up. The people we bumped into start getting up. A boy and a girl in blue uniforms. Sasha offers me her hand and I take it.

Heath, Devin, the boy and the girl stand up at the same time and face each other. The girl's face seems annoyed or angry but it then turned to recognition, shock and a smile formed at her lips. The rest of them reacted the same way -except for the annoyed look.

"Heath!"

"Devin!"

"Jax!"

"Gilly!"