{Chapter 16}

A/N: Really short chapter I know but I haven't had a lot of free time. Also, I'm writing the ending to make sure it's perfect before doing the next chapters. There will be something good coming out of it though. If the ending goes as I want it to, you'll be asking yourselves some questions  once you finish reading it. Hehehehehe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{3rd person's P.O.V}

Olivina was standing by the office door. After being compromised at the Royal Academy she went into hiding. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that Gothel had found her a mess by the woods. She might be a fairy godmother but she still needs to recharge her energy and she normally would get some from the magic around the academy.

However, she couldn't have been able to go back even if she wanted to. They would be on the lookout for her. The people who gave her most of her power were the princesses with their abilities to talk to animals which are really strong. When Devin joined there was a bigger surge of power. She's powerful but she can never know her true potential. She could create a bigger threat if taught by the right person.

Both Gottie and Olivina made a deal, she would help Gottie get rid of Enchantasia's "heroes" and take over Enchantasia in exchange for the royals that ruined her plans as well as a spot to help rule everyone there.

What Gothel didn't know is that Olivina was only playing along as her sidekick to get those stupid royals as her slaves and was going to kick her out of her power over Enchantasia.

"I see you took your time," the witch says.

"Had to make sure they came here and were on the right path," responds the fairy.

"Well, time for the next phase of the plan. Are you ready to give them the scare of their lives?" Her bloody red lips formed into an evil grin.

With that, Olivina turned and left to find the teenagers.