-Chapter 7~

A/N: There will be two different P.O.Vs so read carefully so you don't get confused.

----------------------------------------

{Maxine's P.O.V}

"I am so excited for the 4-year anniversary party! Aren't you AG?" We've had this party every year but they each seem to be better than the last. AG nods with a smile. She's the only one that cares about the party and how we dress as much as me... and Anna. but I guess you can also count the Royal Ladies in Waiting who are making decorations for the party. I haven't seen anyone else this morning. Only the RLWs (and Ollie) but no sight of Kayla, Jocelyn, Jack, Jax, or Gilly. I know Jack is on "vacation" -as he calls it- with his mom and Milky Way but he may come back. Maybe. Hayley is still back home learning some cool mermaid stuff no doubt.

Anna shows up at the door with wide eyes and a toothy grin. I know that face, she has something to tell us. She comes over to the balloon table where AG and I are. She looks around as if she is looking for someone.

As if on cue, Ollie shows at the door and looks at our table. He is carrying the food we ordered a while ago. He puts it all on a table in the middle of the room. The RLWs notice this and start walking towards it. "Ollie, come on!" Anna whispered-yelled at him.

Ollie comes to us with a smile. The four of us have noticed Jax and Gilly getting closer but they don't take the first step. Which is why we are doing it for them. "I saw Jax going into Ariel's Pearls! He was definitely going to get something for Gilly," Anna squeals, making us squeal in excitement too.

"What did he get her?!" Ollie asked.

Anna pouts "I wasn't able to see what he got her but I think it's a bracelet or necklace. I tripped and made a lot of noise and he saw me,"

"He'll probably give whatever he got her to her at the party," we all look at AG. "she's not wrong,"

I clap my hands "okay, operation Jax and Gilly..... Jilly is good to go,"

{Logan's P.O.V}

"Why don't we go to the village? We can ask someone if we can stay for the night. It would be better than just wondering around all day,"

They seem to think about this for a moment before Heath answers "It is getting dark out here... do any of you know where the village is?" he chuckles nervously.

"We're lost. Great, just great. Now we will never get out and everyone will forget about us. We'll grow old all alone in these woods and won't see anyone else for the rest of our lives! Our stories will be told and forgotten while we-"

Devin interrupts my thoughts "If we keep walking straight for a few miles and then turn to the left, we should find some of the village houses. At least, that's what Lily said," the bearded lizard appears on her shoulder and flicks her tongue in agreement.

"What are we waiting for? We should get going before it gets dark out and Olivina is the one finding us,"

We start walking when Devin clears her throat. "Umm, actually..." she looks at Lily who seems to be telling her something. "It's going to take two days to get there..."

Our mouths just fell open. Two days?! Well, there's nowhere else to go and Olivina might not be able to find us if we are in the middle of nowhere. "We better get going then," they all look at me surprised. I am too to be honest. I'm usually the one trying to stay home and out of danger but I figure we better cut to the chase and focus on getting closer to the village instead of wasting more time. They don't argue though, so we start walking and decide we'll be setting up to stay the night after a few more minutes of walking and will wake up early tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: I know I said this chapter might be the length of two whole chapters but just hear me out. I have the rest of the chapter done, but since it takes place the next morning, I thought I should break it in half (I will count this as a normal chapter so the next one will be chapter 8). The next chapter will be longer, I can promise you that. Get ready for the action that is waiting for the right moment to jump out at you!