Update

Wassup, ppl who read this story and... *gasp* liked it?! If you did I'm glad TwT. Some important things.

Uno: the other person I wrote this story with decided to break off our friendship unexpectedly by ignoring me. She was toxic, and writing this story with her was um... difficult at times. However, it made the writing process go faster. But... since we don't talk anymore, I've been continuing the promised book 2. It's also awkward writing up Emi's character since she's based off the other writer, but not entirely since Emi isn't an attention seeker! Excuse my venom, I could be going off more BuT wHo wAnTs tHaT

Dos: I still go to school! Yay... the school I go to is extremely competitive, meaning I have very little time to write because I have so much fucking homework. 

Tres: I am, as you can see, terrible with priorities. I have two, if not three books I need to finish. In particular my other Blue Exorcist story (y'all should check it out it's called "To Love the Son of Satan") which people are waiting for updates on. I have a second BILLDIP story on hold as of right now, and my romance crossover for Soul Eater and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood might be discontinued, AND I just unpublished my BNHA fic because I seriously need to fix it, or rewrite it, who knows, so I'm kind of stressed.

But!

I love this concept I've got going here. The second book has a timeline and everything so I just need to write the chapters, I'm already about or exactly halfway done! For now though, don't expect book 2 soon. But expect it's existence! It will be published.

Thank you for you patience, and your support would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hope that my books make you less bored!

Wear a mask please

Don't lose hope!

LOVE Y'ALL