•|42|•

Mirae gasped and got pulled into renjun's story even more.

"But what did woojin do and why?" She asked

"He was secretly working with YG and he leaked some of the very important details related to JYP which also led to a conflict between the got7 boys and JYP and them eventually leaving the company. How ever, nobody know where woojin went. He just suddenly disappeared after he was kicked out of the group. That's when Chris decided to add Alex into their team."

"The same Alex?"
"Yup.That one."
"Who's Chris?"
"Christopher or Chan or Chris is the leader of Vagante or you can say stray kids."
"Why the name Vagante?"
"You need a secret backup name. Just like we have code names for us?"
"Oh..what's your gang name then?"

Renjun sighed and looked at the girl with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't know why the word gang coming out of your mouth that too for 'us' sounds really band. Just call us a group or a team. Gang sounds bad." He whispered the last part to himself.

She giggled and asked the same question again but with 'team'.

"Our team name for the world is the Black label. But we are lovingly called dreamies in our base location." He air-quoted the word 'lovingly'.

"W-why?" She was definitely laughing at that name.

"Because we're the youngest ones."

"Oh. Okay tell me, how did Chris know Alex?"

"They were good friends when Chan lived in Australia along with another vagante member."

"Why did those 3 leave Australia then?"

"Good question. Okay so this can be a bit confusing but just listen. YG has had one of the most powerful girl gangs. I don't mean we don't have powerful girl gangs. Like SM girl gangs are the 'elegant seducers' who kill with sensual tactics. JYP is a mixture of seduction and strength. However YG has taught their girls to straight up shoot anybody who comes in their way. No time for talk. That's the difference."

"Sooooooo your gangs don't know how to shoot?"

He laughed lightly.
"Do you want a proof?"
"NO. Okay answer my question now."

"So Roseanne has been a part of YG since a really long time. The moment she saw Chan and JYP himself talking back at Sydney, she was told to keep an eye. She worked as a spy. That is the reason they had to leave Australia and come to Korea."

"So are they free from her now?"

"No Mirae. She is everywhere. YG is spread everywhere. You'll never know when who's even watching you. And that is why you have us; to keep you safe."

"Also also who was Alex again? I mean something related to Johny."

"Yeah he's his half brother. When Johny was in Detroit, he was at Sydney".

"Are they not in good terms? Like the Jeno-Mark types?"

"Ummm....I wouldn't say that. I mean they don't talk but they don't hate each other too. If NCT and strays get a chance to beat YG's ass together, they might get a chance to talk to each other and sort things out."

"And what if you two teams don't get into an agreement or good terms, then what happens?"

"Honey then sadly brothers gotta fight and kill each other."

"NO! I mean how? Would Johny do that? I mean I've never met him so I don't know how he is but how can a brother kill his own- I'm damn sure as much as Jeno hates Minhyung, he can never NEVER kill him."

"Trust me. Johny might look tough but he's a softy inside. OKAY we're done with my interrogation and I'm hungry now."

"One last question-"

"NOPE."
"Please listen I wanted to ask w-"

"NOOOO I AM OUT." With that the boy ran-as in literally sprinted out of the room.

'I just wanted to ask where Jeno is.' She whispered to herself.

🔚💎🔚💎🔚💎🔚💎🔚💎🔚💎🔚

OH HELLO THERE
THERE ARE SO MANY THANGS TO TALK ABOUT
OKAY SO

•I JUST REALISED THAT DYNAMITE HAS 28 wins SO KUDOS MA BOIS FOR THAT ❤️

•SEVENTEEN's PERFORMANCE AT JAMES CORDEN WAS JUST.... wow ❤️

•WENDY IS BACK ❤️

•I JUST HEARD HWAA AND LEMME TELL YOU GIDLE IS BACK AND READY TO SLAY ❤️

•ALSO THIS PICTURE MAKES ME SO HAPPY I DONT KNOW WHY. It's fun but also has a strong message and on top of everything,

It's SVT and left and right like COME ON !

Left and right
Left and right
Left and right
Rip it rip it

If any one of y'all haven't heard it just-

Jauaowenehwiwuwuwosidjdndgidjshskwiwhebsjdkdodusoowiwnsbsjsihkhsjjgajagskgskeyllelydkbdjgmvkgjdigskgskgskgskysslhskgdkskydkdvj

❤️❤️