•|36|•

"Xu who?" Mirae asked and instantly everybody's eyes including minghao's went over to her figure.

"It's Minghao sweetie."
"Or should I say the8?" He looked at Jeno whose eyes widened.

"AAHH! The8. That's why Kun hyung said that Bang si hyuk is ready to help us." Chenle realised the older boy's words.

"He's smart." The8 giggled.

"Does that mean the whole group is here?" Jeno asked him.

"Yea. They're back from Japan. Also honey the blue shirt isn't going well with Adidas sweatpants."

"What?" Jeno asked disbelievingly.

Minghao lowered his glasses and pointed a finger at Jeno.

"What I'm saying is............it should be black."

Renjun snickered.

"Who is the whole group now?" Mirae asked.

"Say the name!" The8 waited for Mirae to realise and answer but poor him; the girl was oblivious to everything.

"Seventeen." Jeno said.

"Wait. She isn't a part of this?" Minghao asked Jeno.

"No she isn't. Don't even try to indulge her into anything."

"Chill bro. Anyways is she single or....?"

Jeno glared at Minghao so hard that even Renjun lowered his head in fear.

"What bro-don't I was- hey don't look at me like that! I was just asking. You know jeonghan might try to steal her away from......?" He paused at the end but was cut off by Jeno.

"Me."

He took his glasses off and looked at the leader with eyebrows raised.

"You?"

"She is mine." His words made Mirae blush.

"Really?"

"Do you need a proof?" Mirae head snapped towards Jeno who was just busy looking at her with a smirk.

"Not that I was asking but you know I don't mind-" and obviously Jeno didn't let him complete. He strode towards his love and smashed his lips on hers.

Minghao smiled
Renjun gagged
Chenle covered Jisung's eyes but was himself smiling while looking at both of them like idiots.

Jeno pulled away. "Why did-" he didn't let her complete and pulled her even closer.

"Shut up." He closed his eyes and his hands travelled from her neck to her waist.

"Do you want more proof because there are kids in here!" Renjun told Minghao.

"Well I never told them to start but I don't even want them to stop." He giggled.

"Oh my gawd!" Suddenly everybody looked at the source of this sound; Jisung.

"YAH! Don't watch. When did you even move aside huh?" Chenle screamed.

"I'm hungry." Said The8
"Same."
"Me too."
"Yup."
"Where is Jaemin hyung?"

"He went out with Taehee." Renjun told the younger one.

"Does that mean I need to cook?" Mirae whispered.

"I'll help-" Jeno was interrupted by a phone call.
He put it on speaker.

"Hello?"
"Jeno. We need you here now."
"Really? Now? What's the matter?"
"We need you to meet new recruits right now."
"Okay. I'll be there."

"Guys. If you want to come with me just get ready."

"Can I come with you?" Mirae asked.

"But-"
"Pleaseeeee." She pouted.
Jeno pecked her lips and smiled. "Okay."

"I'll just come back."
"Okay." She smiled.

"Hey! Why are you going with him? It could be dangerous!" Renjun asked her.

"Mark could be there. I need to be with him. In case something happens."

Minghao smiled. "She's a keeper."

🔚🔚🔚

Was this chapter okay?
I don't know why but yeah-I wrote it without having any thoughts.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
SUNGCHAN spoiled that NCT is gonna have a special episode or stage or something after NCT world ends.

Pfft-
*boi was meant to be Neo*

BTW
STREAM RESONANCE (at the top of the chap)