•|13|•

Mina got a call from her brother, saying that he was going somewhere and that she needed to come home soon.

We were ready to leave when I saw a black Mercedes being parked outside the café. I saw that renjun guy coming out from the car and I instantly knew that it was Jeno.

He came out of the car and strolled towards me, like the handsome and gentleman he is, girls started swooning over him and that made me, irritated somehow.

He was a few inches away from me, his hand coming up slightly to take hold of my forearm and dragging me out of the café, not before sending a glare towards Alex.

He pushed me inside the car and Renjun started driving.
"Were you stalking me?" I asked finally.

"No."
"I was making sure that you were safe or not."

"By constantly invading my privacy ?"

He turned towards her, looking at her like she was the most valuable treasure he had.

"We were just passing by and I saw you inside that café. Also, it looked like you guys were about to leave soooo I thought to give you a ride."

"Let me text Mina."
"Hmm." Unknown to the poor girl, Jeno sent a nod towards Renjun through the rear-view mirror, secretly smiling over their lie.

"The café was really nice. Plus the staff was friendly as well."

"Maybe too much." The boy; jealous boy huffed to himself but it was audible enough for the girl.

"Huh? Oh. Alex ? He's sweet."

That's it. It only took him one word to grab a gun from his waistband and shut his eyes to hide his rage from Mirae.

Sweet.
He is sweet.

"Pfft- let's kill him." Renjun said, slightly smirking.

Mirae gasped, unknowingly touching Jeno's hand which calmed him down somehow.

"He's lying, right ?" Mirae asked, almost out of breath due to a minor panic attack

"Why would you think I'm lying Angel?"

"Renjun." Jeno spatted his name, warning him to never use such nicknames for her.

Jeno faced her, centimetres away from her face, their noses brushing against each other. He took a hold of her chin with his thumb and index finger, looking into her eyes dangerously and clearing off any misunderstandings that she was indeed his.

"I love you. You're mine. I'll kill any bastard who tries to take you away from me."

Whatsuppppppppp

Whatsuppppppppp