chapter 3

I told Katsuki I wouldn't be going to school the last few days and he was fine with it, but it took a little convincing for my parents to agree. Katsuki and I have been working out and training. Even when he wasn't there I spent every minute exercising. For example...If I was reading a comic, I would read it while doing push ups or one handed pull ups.
  It was 6 am on a Friday. I quickly wake up change into a hoodie and basketball shorts. I walked out of my room, heading to the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast which was a two pieces of toast and an apple, then I quickly put my shoes on. It was a warm morning, but it's summer so why wouldn't it, I start running down the side walk, making sure I pace myself. I was surprised I was up and out of there before katsuki was even up for his last day of school. While running I was getting a little too warm so I started walking so I could take off my hoodie. I knew I wasn't wearing a shirt under it, but people seeing my scars is better than passing out from the heat. I tied the hoodie securely around my waist and started running again, taking my normal route.
  After about two more hours of running I walked into the gym and the lady at the front desk greeted me.

  "Hey y/n! You starting your normal training this morning?" She asked with a smile.

  "Yeah! I just got done with my running!" I smiled and she tossed me a small towel.

  "I can tell. You are covered in sweat" She laughs. I saw her looking at my scars but she didn't say anything. It made me feel more comfortable. "Also! I was talking to the manager of this place and you know that old utility room that they cleaned out ages ago?" I nodded. "He turned it into a private work out room! People can sign in to use it for a certain time period."

  "That sounds awesome!" The lady and I would always talk for a good ten minutes before, only because she would let me in the gym an hour before they actually opened, but since then we became good friends.

  "Why don't you go use it? I can put your name down and you can stay in there for a bit, you know, so you don't have to be around all those other people."

  "That's sounds good! How long do I have in there?"

  "The max time per person is around two hours. And since you are here early you get an extra hour."

  "Alright! I'll use it then! I'll see ya after my training!" We waved at each other before I head into the new training room. It was nice and spacey I immediately started my training.
  After the intense training I walked back to the front desk, drenched in sweat.

  "Wow... You look... Sweaty.." She laughed. "Just go ahead and sign the paper so we know you used it." I nodded and signed the paper.

  "I'll see ya tomorrow." We waved at each other and I slipped on my hoodie and walked to the small restaurant near by for lunch. I looked down at my phone seeing that I was training longer than expected since it was already twelve. I chuckled at myself and walked in. One of the waitresses sat me at a table and I order a water. When she came back with my water she took my order.

  "Alright, what would you like?" She seemed to be in a crabby mood.

  "I will have f/f (favorite food)" She nodded, wrote it down then went back into the kitchen. I took a long drink of my water and just stared out the window. Not long after, my food arrived at my table. I slowly ate while scrolling through my phone. I noticed the time seeing that katsuki should be finished with school so I got up and left the money on the table leaving a rather large tip hoping to put the waitress in a better mood. I started walking but I got distracted by a music store. Since I have been doing really well with my workouts and eating habits I decided to check it out. I walked inside hearing the bells on the door ring then music playing quietly throughout the store. While walking around I saw a name that sounded familiar. "Kansas" I thought to myself. I kept repeating the name in my head until I realized it was one of the bands that my friend that moved to the US would always talk about. I took the cassette tape to the front counter.

  "Do you even know who Kansas is?" The guy asked. I just shook my head no, payed for it then left. I put the tape in my hoodie pocket and started walking towards the school to find katsuki. When I looked up at the sky I could see black smoke. I ran to the direction of it and ended up seeing a crowd of people. While running to all the people I looked over their heads and shoulders to see some kind of sludge monster who had a kid hostage. The hero's were struggling to fight it and talking about how they needed all might. I took a look at the kid and I saw their red eyes....

  "KATSUKI!" I ran past the crowd and picked up a rock, I turned it into a bomb and threw it at the villain, then I noticed another person go past me and try to dig my brother out of the sludge. It was Izuku. I quickly ran over to the two of them and touched the sludge villain Turing him into an explsive. I then tackled Izuku to the side and shielded him with my body. The villain explodes and gave Katsuki the time to escape he ran over to me. All of a sudden a large gust of wind threw us to the side. I looked up to see the one and only all might. He looked over at the three of us, smiled, and said to us quietly.

  "Fear not.... For I am here."

  Later after that, Izuku was being scolded by a few of the hero's, all might was surrounded by reporters and a few hero's were talking with katsuki saying how brave he was during all of that. He thought they were speaking down to him so he just ignored them. I was just standing off to the side. Katsuki looked over at me a few times but when the hero's were done talking to him he dragged me off so we could go home.
  While walking home katsuki turned the wrong way and I just followed. We ran into izuku. And told him that he didn't owe him anything before angrily walking off.

  "H-hey uh.. Y/n where have you been the whole last week?" He asked.

  "Training. Sorry I can't talk long. I gotta catch up to katsuki." I said running back over to him. When we walked inside mom was asking katsuki questions. Dad walked up to me.

  "You looked like a hero out there Y/n. Saving your brother like that." He smiled at me.

  "Thanks dad."

  "Well dinner is warm and on the table so let's eat before it gets too cold." Mom said before everyone followed her to the kitchen. Everyone was quiet during dinner and once we finished everyone disappeared into their rooms. I took the cassette out of my pocket and put it in my Walkman. I put in my head phones and started exercising. I was listening to the song, realizing why they liked American Music so much.

'Carry on my wayward son.... '

________

Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.