chapter 7

animerules99 here you go luv))

There I was... Laying in bed... Staring at the ceiling. I look over at my alarm clock as 3:26 am blinked red. I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

I kept shifting around in bed.

3:59
.
.
.
4:05
.
.
.
4:30
.
.
.
5:00

My alarm started to go off. I sat up and hit the snooze button. Great, all this excitement caused me to loose sleep. Welp. Extra coffee for me. I got up and took a quick shower, then I did some stretches getting a few satisfying cracks out of my back. I got dressed in the school uniform; white button up, grey dress pants, grey suit jacket and finally my f/c shoes. I went and started making toast while turning on the news to see if anything hero ish happened. I was surprised to see myself on the news as well with Eraserhead and Present mic. I pulled out my phone and looked at present mics signature. I smiled and rubbed the clear coat I painted over top of it so it wouldn't fade. Then there was a report of a murder. My eyes went wide as a picture of the victim showed up. I was frozen. It was him. The guy who did those... Things to me almost 4 years ago from now.

"Breaking news 17 year old Rin Gokuu was brutally murder last night by his heart being ripped out of his chests. Suspects claimed to have seen a human about six feet tall flee the seen before the cops were called. They all claimed for it to be too dark outside to get a clear description, but they could point out one of the major details. The eyes... They claimed the eyes were a mix of purple and yellow. Unfortunately those are the only details that we have of that story for now. And please stay safe out there tonight." After hearing all of that I turned off the TV and just sat their staring at my cup of coffee that was now cold. Katsuki finally came into the kitchen and made his breakfast before he sat next to me.

"What's wrong with you? You look like you have just seen a ghost? Are you nervous since it's our first day?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm fine. I was just watching the news. That's all." He stared at me a little suspicious, but. Didn't question it. We started walking to school after finishing our breakfast. I was starting to get excited but I know what was said on the news would be in the back of my mind all day today.
I stood in front of the school just staring. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I was about to punch who it was out of reflex but it turned out to be Kenji. Kenji flinched when I almost punched him.

"Jeez no need to get hostile. You good?" He asked. I nodded. "Did you hear on the news about what happened to that Rin kid?" I nodded again. He was about to keep talking until that one Jenna girl ran over to us.

"Hey guys!" She smiled

"Oh.. Hey." I replied with a small wave. Kenji just nodded his head before the three of us walked in and received our schedule. I looked down at my schedule. Class 1-a. Hm.. Sounds fun. I showed Kenji my schedule and I looked at his. His schedule said general studies as well as Jenna's.

"Dang lucky you!" Jenna said patting my shoulder.

"Yeah... You deserve it." Kenji said.

"What's so special about 1-a?" I asked out loud a the people around us looked at me surprised. Kenji and Jenna laughed before walking off to their class while I head to mine. I walked into the class to see katsuki. I didn't want to bother him from his angry ways now that we were in public so while he was sitting near the front. I sat in the back. I put my feet on the desk and I pulled out a comic book. After a few minutes I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see izuku talking to a girl. I decided to leave him be and I went back to read. After a few seconds the class went silent and I heard a voice that was strangely familiar. "It took you guys 8 seconds to sit down and be quiet. That's not going to work. I'm shota Aizawa and I'll be your teacher. I looked up and saw eraserhead and I smiled. " Now I want you guys to put on your gym clothes and meet me outside. We all grabbed our designated suit cases and that's when izuku saw me.

"Y/n! Hey! I didn't know you were in the same class as me! I'm so excited." He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Yeah. I'm surprised I made it too." We grabbed our cases and headed to the locker room to change. I started changing, ignoring the fact I was surrounded by other guys. When I finished and looked around I saw all of them staring at me. I looked confused.

"..... What?" They all went back to what they were doing. I shrugged and saw the short kid point out a peep whole that led to the girls locker room. I shoved him away from it and taped it back up. I could hear a few thank you's from the other side of the wall. They must have noticed the hole as well.
Next thing I know we were all standing in a group in front of our teacher.

"Bakugo I want you to come up and throw this ball as hard as you can." Me and katsuki looked back and forth between each other and Aizawa. Aizawa was confused for a moment until he figured out what was wrong. "Sorry. Katsuki. Come up and throw this ball." Katsuki walked up and stood in the circle.

"Can I use my quirk?" He asked and Aizawa nodded. He smiled before throwing the ball and exploding it. Everyone was amazed.

"706.3" Aizawa said while holding up the phone. Everyone looked surprised. Aizawa then explained how we are going to do a small test, but he said that whoever came in last would get expelled. I was up next to throw the ball. I thought of some way to use my quirk, I turned the ball into an explosive. I threw the ball as hard as I could. While mid flight, the explosion went off. And the ball disappeared.

"Infinity" Was all he said.

"How was that infinity? "the girl izuku was talking to asked.

"The ball was destroyed therefore it never touched the ground so there was no ending point." He explained. I smiled and went back in line. One of the guys behind me put a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see a guy with yellow hair and eyes. He gave me a thumbs up.

"That was amazing!" He smiled.

"Thanks" I replied nervously.

"The name is denki kaminari!" We shook hands.

"Y/n Bakugo."

"You're related to that angry Pomeranian?" He asked. I chuckled and nodded

"He's my twin brother. " He looked back and forth between me and katsuki.

"Hmm..... I can see it. You guys have the same face and eye shape." He smiled.

We then watched as everyone else went. Aizawa explained the next few things we had to do. Running, long jump, grip strength and toe touches.
It was me verses izuku. I turned the foot placer thing into a small explosion, so it wouldn't break the equipment or hurt anyone around. But strong enough to give me a big head start.

"Go!" Right when he said that the bomb went of and I was already half way there it took a few long stride and I made it. The machine read off how long it took.

"3.4 seconds."
.
.
.
Izuku then crossed.

"7.6 seconds." Sero gave me a high five and we started talking until he was up.

Next was long jumps. I turned the shoe I'd be launching off of into a explosion. The same kind I used before. I was able to jump all the way across the sand pit. Kirishima was at the other side and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"That was awesome!"

"Thanks" I don't know why everyone is so interested in me. We then finished up with the last two things and it was time to see our scores. First place was Momo Yaoyorozu, second was... Me?! Then third was katsuki. I looked to see who was in last. I saw izukus name and I turned to look at him. He was looking at his name in shock.

"And I was just kidding about expelling someone." Izuku looked relieved. I was about to talk to midoriya before kirishima, katsuki, denki, Mina, and sero walked over to me.

"You guys were amazing! And Y/n Good job coming in second!" Sero said before wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Why don't we get your guys numbers so we can hang out soon!" Mina said. I just shrugged and handed her my phone. She quickly typed in her number before passing it around the group. After that we went to the locker room to change back into normal clothes.

_______________

Again another kinda rushed chapter. And sorry for the wait. I have some ACT tests to study for.

Would you guys want to see art of kenji or Jenna? Since they are gonna become somewhat important. I guess.