chapter 14

Aizawa and I walked through the class and out the door. Honestly I was nervous. He usually never wants to talk to students. My legs almost buckled out of nervousness. He shut the door and turned to face me.

  "Y/n..so you know everything about the sports festival correct?" I nodded. "Well recovery girl and I believe it isn't the best for you to participate. We feel that it's best if you use this time to rest up and recover. Present mic also wanted to offer you a spot up by him and I  for the best view."

  I thought about it for a bit. Yes it sucks.. But I kind of agree with that. It definitely wouldn't be good for me to fight while in this condition. It hurts just to walk.

  "Alright. I'd rather watch them anyway." I was still disappointed but I couldn't complain. "I guess I'll sit with you and present mic. Sounds like fun." I smiled.

  "Well that went better than expected. " aizawa mumbled to himself before we both walked into the classroom. After I went back to my seat Mina and denki both ran over to my desk asking me what aizawa wanted. I explained everything and they completely understood. Mina denki and I all just started to talk until the bell rang. Denki carried my bag as we went to our english class. As I walked in present mic walked over to me and asked if I would be sitting with them. I smiled widely and nodded my head.

  "Well that's great! I'll be sure to bring us up so drinks and snacks so you won't have to go get any. Plus there are a lot of stairs and I don't want you walking up and down them." He said. My fanboy heart explodes at the thought of him actually caring about me. I was so excited to be able to hang out with them. I walked to my seat and sat down. I was able to pay attention to my class until I went to go to the bathroom. I walked down the quiet empty hallway until I walked into the bathroom. I took care of my business and after I washed my hands someone walked in. Out of instinct I looked over to see who it was. It was a blonde kid with beautiful blue eyes. He looked over at me.

  "Hey! I haven't seen you around... What's your name and what class are you in?" He asked.

  "I'm Y/n..and I'm in class 1-a."

  "Wow that must me your as much as a prick and as cocky as everyone else in that class." He said a bit loudly.

  "Eh. Think what you want... What's your name anyway?" He looked at me strangely almost in a questioning way.

  "I'm monoma! From class 1-b!"

  "Oh.. Cool. Are you going to be participating in the sports festival?" He gave me a cocky smile.

  "Why of course!"

  "Oh.. Have fun then. I'll route for ya."

  "Why?"

  "Because I'm not going to be participating."

  "Why not?" I pointed to my stomach. And he just looked at me confused. I sight and I unbuttoned my shirt to show him the long stitched up incision. "Oooooo... Can I touch it." I laughed and just decided to agree. He gently poked at it. "Well.. I think you are better than the others of class 1-a so I want you to be my friend." I chuckled at the randomness of this guy but I liked him he is pretty funny, and cool. I buttoned up my shirt.

  "Sure why not." He smiled at my answer and pulled out his phone.

  "Let me have your phone number. I'm having a party after the sports festival so we can all relax it's going to be at a beach and we are going to have a lot of fun. And I'm letting everyone bring one friend." Man this dude is very straight forward. I laughed and told him my number and he gave me his.

  "Alright just text me everything I need to know and I'll be there. But for now I got to go back to class."

  "Alright! It was very nice to meet you!"

  "Right back at ya." I smiled and walked back to class. I had to quickly write down the notes before he erased them. After the notes were done he let everyone talk before the end of class like every other day. While everyone was talking I was thinking of who to bring with me to the beach party.

  "Hey.. Why are you so quiet?" Kiri asked poking my arm.

  "Just thinking." I said with a smile.

  "About?" He kept poking my arm.

  "Eh... I ran into some guy in the bathroom and he invited me to a beach party. "

  "Is he cute?" Sero asked.

  "Ye-... Don't bully me..." Sero laughed and the bell rang for the next class. Which was lunch. I ended up figuring out who I wanted to invite. I told the group that I was gonna sit with Kenji, Jenna and shinsou. They all said okay and I walked over to the table. I sat next to shinsou and poked his arm.

  "Hey I got a question." I whispered so Kenji and Jenna couldnt here. He leaned over. He was close to me and my face turned red.... Then I ended up imaging him shirtless.. Bam nose bleed. I shook out of my thoughts then looked at him.

  "Yes?" He whispered back.

  "Do you want to go to a beach party with me?" For a minute it looked like his cheeks turned red. But it's probably just the lighting in here.

  "Yeah. Why not." I couldn't help but smile.

  "Great." He had a small smile but it quickly went away when someone interrupted.

  "Whatcha guys talking about?" Kenji asked.

  "Yeah what are you guys talking about?" Jenna asked. I saw Jenna and Kenji holding hands, but when they saw me looking they quickly let go and I smirked.

  "Were you guys holding hands?" Shinsou asked.

  "We're gonna go...." Jenna and kenjis face were bright red and they walked off. Me and shinsou chuckled.

  "So about the party?" Shinsou asked looking back over at me. We were still pretty close together and it made my face a little red.

  "Well all I know right now it's gonna be after the sports festival... Are you fighting in the sports festival?" I asked kind of excited.

  "Yeah I am. Are you?"

  "No but I'll be there to cheer you on." I smiled.

  "Is it because of this?" He gently ran his hand over the stitches. Bam ded. Head just explodes. My face went red.

  "Y-yeah" I stuttered over my words. He moved his hands away.

  "Well I'm glad that I have you cheering me on." He smiled before the bell rang and we went to our classes.

________

Yes another chapter. Yes we are all simps. You are definitely a simple if you've read this far... So this is why I love you guys. I have been getting so much love and support and I can't believe how far this book has made it. I have been so proud of this book and I am not planning on ending this book anytime soon. If you are reading this then thank you. Thank you for everything. You guys are one of my main reasons I'm still here and writing even after my biggest downfalls you guys are there. It might not seem like it to you guys but it does for me. So thank you guys and thank you for getting my book to 18k reads. I hope you guys are doing great and have happy lives. And the next chapter will be up soon. LOVE YOU ALL. you guys are amazing😍😘😙😗🤗

Don't change...

(Fan art will be made of Y/n and shinsou at the beach. I will sell pictures of your character with shinsou for a dollar that's it)