Chapter 9

We were all sitting in my room.
Denki and Sero were playing mortal Kombat. Kirishima was reading some of my comics. Katsuki was yelling at denki and Sero trying to teach them 'how to actually play'. Then lastly I was texting Mina. I sent her a picture of the group and she just sent the laughing emoji. I stood up putting my phone in my pocket and walked out of the room. Kirishima noticed but shrugged. I looked around the house until I found mom in the kitchen cooking a Buffalo Chicken dip and bacon cheeseburgers.

  "Hey mom. Can I ask something?"

  "Yes y/n?" She asked while shaping the patties.

  "Can I invite a girl over?" Mom looked at me from the corner of her eye. That look sent shivers down my spine. Until she gave me a smirk.

  "A girl hmmm?"

  "Mom please don't make this weird." She chuckled.

  "Alright alright fine."

  "Thanks mom. " I smiled and gave her a hug. I walked outside and texted Mina asking if she wanted to stay at my place for the night. It took a few minutes before she replied so I assumed she was asking her parents. She said sure and I told her I was on my way. Her house was quite a walk so I decided to run since I haven't worked out as much as usual. I put my earbuds in and started jogging.

  Katsuki looked around the room and looked at kirishima.

  "Hey shitty hair.. Where'd y/n go?"

   "I saw him walk out of the room. He didn't say anything. And my hair is almost the same as yours.. "

  I finally made it to Minas house and I ran a hand threw my hair and knocked on the door. Mina opened it and smiled.

  "Long time no see y/n!" She smiled and laughed. He smile is so contagious that I couldn't help smile as well. We started walking back while talking.

  After almost 20 minutes of walking she complained about her feet hurting.

  "Would you like me to carry you?" I jokingly offered.

  "Piggyback ride?!" She smiled and I smirked and crouched down.

  "Sure hop on." I chuckled. She got on and I stood up wrapping my arms around her knees and she had her hands crossed in front of me resting on my chest. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and and opened her camera.

  "Smile!!" She held the phone out and she made a peace sign as I smiled. After the picture she put her phone away.

  Kirishimas phone vibrated so he checked it. He chuckled and got katsukis attention. He showed him the picture.

  "I guess we know where he is now." Kiri said and katsuki nodded.

  Another 20 minutes went by and we finally made it to the house.

  "Man.. That was a loooooooooong walk." Mina said. I chuckled and set her down before we both walked inside. Mom was still cooking and we started walking to my room. But mom caught us.

  "Hey Y/n. This must be your new friend! Hi I'm mitsuki" She held out her hand to Mina. Mina shook her hand and introduced herself.

  "Well everyone else is in my room... Sadly... But it doesn't matter let's go." We both walked to my room and Mina cheered when she saw the others.

  After Mina showed up we were all sitting around the room talking. Mina and I were on the bed scrolling through my phone and old pictures. Katsuki was versing kirishima in mortal Kombat now, Sero and denki were going through comics and playing card that I had in a box on one of my shelves. I didnt care that they were going through my stuff but it was a little too quiet in the room. So I pulled out a speaker and put in one of my tapes. I sat back down next to mina and she laid across my lap while reading one of the few books I owned. I played with her hair and continued to go through my phone. Denki got bored and sat next to me. He poked Minas head and leaned against my shoulder.