chapter 17

Right when the second match started everyone targeted Izuku because his team had the most points. The pain killers I took sadly had a drowsiness effect so I got a little woozy. I laid my head down on the table and closed my eyes.

"Can you wake me up when it's almost over... Drugs are kicking in." I said tiredly. I heard Hizashi chuckle. I ended up falling asleep pretty quick.

Hizashi looked at Y/n then to Aizawa.

"Hey shota." He poked Aizawa and whispered.

"Yes Yamada?" He looked over still completely covered in bandages. Hizashi pointed at Y/n.

"Can we get one..." He gave shota a begging face as Aizawa looked between Y/n and hizashi.

"We already have one..."

"But i want another... "

"We dont need another right now."

(Shinsou will be aizawa and hizashis child but shinsou was adopted and decided to keep his old last name so he still had something from his original family)

"But we can get another soon. Right?"

"Of course. Just not during all of this especially since we are both teachers and heros. It'd be hard and stressful to take care of two kids, students and people we save." Hizashi sighed at aizawas response knowing that he was right. But then decided to lighten the mood.

"How about some colored commentary mummy man" he just gave aizawa a look before saying.

"How did you talk me into this."

As the challenge went on and so did the talking it was almost the end of the match. So hizashi woke up y/n So he wouldnt miss anything.

I was shook awake gently and i sat up and rubbed my eyes. It was a nice little nap. I do feel a little bit better. I stretched but not even half way through i stopped because of my back. I started watching what was going on and right now izuku and shoto are going against eachother for points.

Time was up and the top teams were shown. I didnt see monoma so i was kind of disappointed, but I did see shinsou. The other teams were Katsukis, todorokis, and Izukus. Those were the people moving into the finals. But a few people said that they didnt remember anything that happened so they decided to be a good person and let someone else take their spots. Someone named TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu... God thats a tongue twister, took the spot. Midnight announced that they would have mini games for everyone.

"Hey Y/n, midnight said that you can go down their with them and play mini games even tho you arent participating in the challenges. She said you desereved it for not taking the news of not being able to attend too rough." Hizashi said.

"Really? Well cool! Im going to go meet up with my friends." I said before taking off as fast as i could with my injuries.

Hizashi watch Y/n run off and looked at aizawa.

"He's such a good kid." Yamada said.

"Yeah. He's smart to, but usually hes really quiet."

"Well i AM his favorite hero after all." Hizashi said smugly.

"Either that or had a major crush on you." They both chuckled to eachother and ate a few snacks.

I finally found the bakusquad, Thats what denki calls us, and walked up to them.

"Hey guys! Good job out there!"

"Y/n!" They all shouted, except katsuki, at the same time.

"Did you guys have fun?"

"Yeah! Im kind of bummed that you didnt get to participate, that and katsuki called me raccoon eyes." Mina crossed her arms and pouted.

"Thats alright mina! Bakubro calls me shitty hair." Kirishima said.

"He calls me pikachu..." Denki sad with a sad face. We all laughed including denki.

"Alright well i have to find a few more people I'll see you guys after?" I got answers like "yes" and "of course" before i left. I found monoma leaning against a wall. Probably bummed his team didnt make it to the finals. I walked up to him, but i guess he didnt notice. I leaned against the wall next to him.

"I think you did amazing out there." I told him. He opened his eyes and looked over at me a little surprised.

"Hey Y/n. You coming to the party tonight?"

"Of course i am. What kind of question is that."

"Alright well, dont forget im picking you and your friend up around 6."

"Sounds good. But really... You did a good job today." He smiled at me and right before he could answer a girl with orange hair came over and asked monoma if he was playing the game. He said no and she replied with good before enlarging her hand and picked him up. I laughed and went to find shinsou. His purple hair gave him away.

I walked over to him and poked his back. He jumped a little and turned around.

"You scared me." He said before chuckling.

"Sorry. I wanted to remind you that the party is tonight."

"The what?"

"The... Party?"

"The what?"

"Uh... Th... The party?"

"The what?"

"... Uhhh the party i invited you to?"

"The what?"

"I-..... Ooooooh. Sorry the date that i asked you on."

"There you go." He pat my head and ruffled my hair. "Your shirt is cute."

"Thank you. Also for the date i need you at my house before 6 because the host will be picking us up."

"Sounds fun. Well the finals are about to begin, so why dont you go ahead and get to your seat so you dont get lost in the crowd."

"Good idea."

"Hey."

"Yeah?" I look up at him and he poked my nose.

"Boop. Now get going." He chuckled and i smiled. I started walking off and stopped at one of the food stands. I got one of the large buckets of carnival fries for Hizashi, Aizawa and I. After a good five minutes i finally made it back. I set the fries down and we all started eating.

"Did you have fun?" Hizashi asked.

"Yeah! I smelled the fries and i just had to get them!"

"I know! The fries always smell so good!"

About ten minutes later the finals were finally about to begin. I was excited because Shinsou and izuku are going to be fighting.

________

Hey guys!

First things first. A few of you guys have been starting arguments in my comments and i would really appreciate it if you guys would take it down a few notches.

SECONDLY. I hope you guys are ready for the beeeeaaach!

LASTLY. I WANT TO DRAW YOU GUYS WITH SHINSOU! SO IF YOU WANT TO BE DRAWN WITH SHINSOU DM ME WHAT YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE AND IF IT SHOULD BE IN CLASS, ON THE BEACH OR THE SCENE WHERE YOU GUYS REMINDED SHINSOU ABOUT THE PARTY. IVE BEEN REALLY BORED.