chapter 6

1 week later

  I was sleeping soundly until katsuki slammed my door open. I jumped awake.

  "Katsuki! What the hell!?" I looked over at him tiredly. He was standing in the door way holding up two letters. They were from UA. I jumped up and out of bed, but pain shot through my hips and back. I grabbed the back brace and put it on. Katsuki tossed me my letter we both opened them together. There was a hologram of all might. He sat there talking about how he would be the newest faculty member at UA. I smiled and looked at the shirt I was wearing that he gave me. He explained the exam and points. Then he also pointed out rescue points. Katsuki didn't get any but I ended up having about 67. Then he finally said it. To both of us.

  "Welcome... To UA" The video cut off then me and katsuki looked at each other. We smiled and gave each other a fist bump. Our mom walked into the room.

  "So? Did you guys get in?" She asked. We both turned around and smiled at her.

  "We got in!" We said at the same time.

  "I'm not surprised though. " Katsuki added. I punched his arm then he shoved me off the bed. It hurt my back but it didn't stop katsuki and I from laughing at each other. Even mom started laughing. We got up and I rubbed my back. "Sorry about that. I totally forgot."

  "It's fine! It didn't hurt that bad." I smiled to reassure him.

  "Well you two get dressed. We are going out for dinner to celebrate!" We both smiled and I shoved both of them out of my room before shutting the door. I found a fitted black button up and a pair of blue jeans. I put on the shirt leaving the top few buttons undone and rolled my sleeves up to my elbows. Then I put on the jeans and I tucked in the left side of the shirt before putting on a black belt and black shoes. I grabbed my phone, putting it in my front pocket, and I walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth I styled my hair by (style of choice) and grabbed my silver chain necklace and (fake) diamond stud earrings. Lastly I put on my favorite Cologne. I walked out of the bathroom and ended up bumping into katsuki.

  "Dang you really decided to go fancy didn't ya?" He said before chuckling and walking past me into the bathroom and shutting the door.
  A couple minutes later Mom, dad, and I were waiting for Katsuki to finish up. When he came down stairs, he was wearing black dress pants, a red button up, black vest and black shoes. I smirked at him.

   "I see you decide to dress fancy as well." I laughed. He glared at me.

  "Oh shut it... Nerd.. " He then started smiling before we walked out of the house and to the car. Katsuki and I were playing on our phones boredly until we finally got there. I didn't bother looking where we were. I just put my phone back in my pocket and walking inside with the rest of them. I looked around and Mom was right. This place is fancy. I feel a little underdres-........ IS THAT PRESENT MIC?!
  While we were walking past to our table, Present Mic jumped up and stopped up.

  "Hey! You two are the Bakugo Twins Right?!" My face went a dark red. I could see katsuki looking at me with a smirk before looking at Mic.

  "Yeah we are. Im-" Present Mic cut him off and held out a hand to me.

  "You are Y/n Correct?! Your quirk is wicked awesome!" I shook his hand with a firm grip. I have never been so excited.

  "Y-yeah that's correct!" I smiled.

  "Hizashi... Leave the kids alone. I think they want to eat." The guy at Mic's table said. He looked familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

  "My bad! Well! See you Kids tomorrow!" Hizashi said. He went to turn around but I stopped him.