chapter 10 part 2

I started to put on my costume and I couldn't help but smile. I looked at myself in the mirror...
..
...
....

  "Hey y/n.looking good!" I turn around and see sero in his costume.

  "Thanks. Same goes to you." Everyone started to leave the locker room and I was the last one to leave. I wanted to take one more good look at my costume

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  I had to add the bandages because recovery girl said I would have back pains for a while

  I had to add the bandages because recovery girl said I would have back pains for a while. Probably for a few months but thats okay. I walked out of the locker room and I ran into the girls.

  "Oh.. Hey ladies." I smiled and waved at them.

  "Y/n! You look so good!" Mina shouted and jumped on my back for a piggy back ride.

  "Agreed. Your outfit looks very nice. It's simple and those colors look nice together." Momo said. I smiled back at her. I felt someone hug onto my arm. I saw a pair of floating gloves.

  "You look amazing!" Hagakure said. Everyone started walking out and stood in front of all might in our new hero costumes. I stood next to Katsuki with Mina on my back still.

  "You're looking good brother." Katsuki said and elbowed my side. I rubbed my side.

  "Bitch" I grumbled then Mina kicked him. I laughed and katsuki glared.

  All might started explaining what we'd be doing. How everyone would be split up in teams of two. When I looked around I counted 21 students I realized that someone would be by their self or there would be a group three. But I quickly found out that answer when I ended up with no partner. All might said that one of the teams would have to go twice. The first two teams to go against each other were Ochako and Izuku as the hero's then Katsuki and Tenya as the villains. All might read the script and they were off. Everyone else was in one of the rooms watching everything on cameras. Mina poked my arm.

  "Yes?" I looked down at her.

  "Are you nervous that you are going to be by yourself?" Mina asked. I shrugged before replying.

  "Not really. My plan should really work against anyone..." I pulled out a (favorite energy drink) and opened it. I started to drink up so I would be able to use my quirk more if needed. I finished the can while watching Izuku slam Katsuki into the ground. I flinched at that and tossed the empty can in a near by trash can.

  The fight between Katsukis team and Izukus team went on for a while until the hero's finally won.... And completely destroyed that building. Izuku injured himself quite badly and had to be sent to recovery girl.

  The next battle was Shoji and Todoroki as the hero's then ojiro and hagakure as the villains. Todoroki ended freezing the entire building and won.
  The matches kept going on until I heard my 'team'  get called. I was the hero. I was going up against tokoyami and Tsu. I started stretching at the entrance before all might told me to go. I walked into the building and pulled out a deck of cards. Different amount of my quirk I put into my explosive the different kinds I can get. I figured out smoke, and flash bangs while I was training so that was part of my strategy. I started shuffling the cards while walking to the door. I knew Tsu and tokoyami were on the other side. I slide one of the cards under the door and opened it. It was the smoke grenade. I saw tokoyamis dark shadow and I tried to throw a regular explosive at him but threw the flash at him. I smiled when I saw how effective it was.
  Before the smoke could clear I sat on top of the prop. I ended up winning and I hopped down.

  "That was amazing Y/n" Tsu said. I gave her a small smile.

  "Thanks Tsu."

  "How'd you know dark shadow was affected by lights." Tokoyami asked.

  "I was actually just trying to throw an actual explosive at him. But I grabbed the wrong one." He nodded at my response. We all walked towards the entrance and all might met us back at the tunnel where we entered.

  "You guys did very well! No one was seriously injured... Besides midoriya. But! Everyone else did amazing. Now watch as a real hero exits like he has somewhere to be." All might then took off running. Kirishima, sero, denki and Mina all ran over to me giving me high Fives, hugs and fist bumps. They kept saying how good I did. We ended up going to the rest of our classes until it was finally the end of the day. Sero ran over to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

  "Hey dude! Do you think of can stop by your place? I left a few things over at your house... And I kinda need help studying. I didn't really understand our math assignment." Sero asked.

  "Yeah why not. Dont know how you can't understand simple geometry but that's fine. I'll help." I smiled at him and chuckled.

(You know. I realized how much I messed up in earlier chapters. I didn't really want the main character to be so tall. So if it's okay I'mma change the height a bit. You are pretty much the same height as sero. And if you want, a little shorter or taller. OKAY SO WHAT IN TRYING TO SAY IS YOU CAN BE AS TALL OR SHORT AS YOU WANT BUT IT'S GONNA BE A LITTLE MORE LIKE SEROS HEIGHT. Sorry if I ruined it but I will go back to fix that once I start editing the other chapters.)

We started walking back to my house just having small conversations. Once we walked in I called out to mom that sero would be staying for a bit. She was fine with it then sero and I walked to my room. We sat on my bed going through comics, talking and playing video games before we started studying. I noticed how close me and sero were and I tried my best to ignore it. I promised myself no dating until I'm out of school. I decided to get up and play music. We layed down in the fort we made last night and started studying. We were laughing for hours until mom walked in saying dinner was ready. Sero decided to just spend the night again and we walked to the kitchen to go eat. Mom said me and sero could go back to the room and study while we ate. We both went back into the room and started eating.

  He started telling jokes and I told funny stories about when Katsuki and I were little. We kept laughing until we both looked at each other. We stayed quiet and my face turned red.

That's when
...
..
Sero started to lean in.

_______.

That's all folks. I hope you don't mind how messy the outfit is. I combined a few different styles. Mostly a mix of Katsuki and Gambit.

You guys have a good night/evening/afternoon/morning.

Sincerely
       Author-kun
P. S. Thank you for over 6k reads in not even 4 months.