Chapter 16

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

  I rolled over and smacked my alarm clock to turn it off. I sat up and yawned getting ready for the sports festival. I had to get there a little early so I could meet up with Aizawa and Present Mic. This is going to be fun. I looked around for what I should wear and ended up with a tan button up with dinosaurs and the sleeves rolled up. I like dinosaurs... Stop judging me. I then put on a pair of black suit pants, they were kind of tight around the legs but that's okay, and I tucked the shirt in the waist. I left the top few buttons undone and lastly put on a pair of f/c shoes. I walked into the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I wasn't too hungry so I just grabbed a (favorite fruit). I started eating as katsuki and I walked to the sports festival. He looked over at me with almost a glare.

  "What's your problem?" I asked him.

  "Where's your back brace?" He asked while we continued to walk.

  "I was feeling a little better so I thought I would go a day without it." He sighed at my reply but didn't even bother to argue. He was just ready to go win. We walked up to the building and there were a lot of people there.. Like a lot. I started looking around for Aizawa and Hizashi and after a few minutes of looking I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Monoma.

  "Hey!" He smiled at me.

  "Hey aren't you supposed to be getting ready for the challenges?" I asked him.

  "Well if you haven't checked your phone yet the party is tonight I'll pick up you and whoever you are bringing I'll just need you to send me your address."

  "Alright. When I sit down I'll text it to you so I don't forget." And after that he was gone. I kept walking around and ended up seeing Hizashi at a concession stand holding arm loads and a few bags of snacks and drinks. I ran over to him.

  "Hi Mr. Hizashi!" He looked over at me and smiled.

  "Great! You made it! Uh.. Could you give me a hand?" I laughed and took some of the stuff even though he didn't let me carry a lot. We started walking up the stairs. He was right there was a lot of stairs. I felt a little pain in my back but I just ignored it. We finally made it up all the stairs and Mr. Aizawa was there too. He looked towards me.

  "Hello Y/n."

  "Hey Mr. Aizawa, how are you feeling?" I asked seeing him still all wrapped up in bandages.

  "I'm doing fine. And you?"

  "Still sore but doing just fine." He nodded at my answer and sat down. I was on the way left, Hizashi was in the middle and aizawa was on the right. We were all eating some snacks and drinking some soda while we waited for the sports festival to start. Hizashi started announcing about the beginning of the festival. Let me tell you when Ms. Midnight showed up. . My jaw was on the floor. She was even prettier in person. She was saying who was going to be saying the announcement for the first years. I was surprised to hear my brothers name called. Buuuut I wasn't surprised when his words were.

  "I'm gonna win." I facepalmed and I saw  Aizawa and hizashi look over at me. I started laughing and hizashi chuckled. Aizawa just wasn't even surprised.

  The first out of the three challenges was an obstacle course. Everybody started running. The two people who took the lead we're Shoto todoroki and.... Speak of the Devil... Katsuki. Him being competitive. EXTREMELY competitive I am not surprised. He looked like he was ready to kill anything. Right at the beginning, three of the zero pointers from the entrance exam. Everyone panicked except katsuki and Shoto. Shoto ended up freezing them, then slid right by. Katsuki yelled and chased after him. Before more people could pass through the robots ended up breaking the ice that held them there. Everyone else fended for themselves, tho I did see two familiar faces in the crowd. The first one I saw was Shinsou. He was using people two carry him, so he wouldnt have to run across the ice Shoto was leaving behind. I laughed. Hizashi and aizawa asked what I was laughing at. when I pointed him out hizashi busted out laughing as aizawa shook his head. I then saw Monoma he was near the front as well but sticking with the crowd a little more. I silently cheered for Monoma, katsuki and Shinsou while I drank some f/d and ate some f/s.
  We were all relaxing until we heard a loud explosion. We looked at the screen to see izuku flying through the air on a piece of scrap metal. This whole time I completely forgot about Izuku. He ended up winning the race by a hair. Katsuki wasn't at all happy, but that was obvious, and shoto was all calm. I was honestly surprised. Last time izuku used one for all he broke his finger trying to throw a ball. A little bit later Midnight ended up saying what the next part of the festival was a cavalry battle. I trying to figure out who the hell katsuki would have as his team. Midnight gave them 10 minutes to pick teams and also relax before they had to go all out again. Katsuki ended up teaming with Mina, Kiri and sero. I was glad, but poor denki left all alone. He ended up with shoto. After time was up everyone got ready. I looked over at izuku and his team was Ochako, some pink haired chick and tokoyami. Tokoyami was always someone I wanted to try and talk to. He seemed chill.

  Every team was getting ready to start and midnight went over the rules. I was paying close attention to shinsou and monoma as well shinsou had ojiro, Kenji, and Jenna on his team. I was so excited to watch this all go down.

____

Sorry if this one seemed rushed at all. If so I'm sorry. BUT TO MAKE UP FOR IT...
I DREW THE DINO SHIRT I didn't really spend the time to do shading because I had to draw the dino copy it and paste one at a time.... But if you guys want me to draw you in this then I will also fix the shading. But this was made by me. If you use it at least credit me

I am more than willing to draw you guys as in these pictures!