chapter 18

A/n

BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE!
My book was ranked #1 out of 4.05k using the tag shinsou. Trust me when i tell yall i cried. I have never been so proud of myself and you guys for helping me get this far. It means so much to me. I have been having so much trouble at home and with people. So when i saw that it made me feel so good about myself. Thank you guys so so so much.

Now to the story
__________

  I was checking the board to see who was fighting first. I was so happy when i saw shinsous name. I then hesitated a but when i saw Izukus name as well. And after he just got all mights power he hasnt been doing too well trying to control it. When the match started Shinsou started making fun of Katsuki and that made izuku angry. Right when izuku said one word, he froze. I was confused. Did i even ask shinsou what his quirk was... Or did i just forget? Shinsou told him to just walk out of the ring and izuku started walking everyone was surprised even me. But as izuku started getting closer and closer to the edge. He stopped for a second. Like he was frozen. A few seconds later his finger smacked against him breaking him out of the trance and breaking his finger. Shinsou looked surprised and izuku ended up shoving him out of the match making izuku midorya, or now Deku, win the match. I heard aizawa mumble something but i couldnt understand what he said.

  "Hey aizawa?" He looked over at me.

  "What is it?"

  "I was wondering if i could go sit with some friends from a different class... Would that be okay?"

  "I guess thats fine."

  "Alright thank you!" I got up grabbing a few snacks and drinks to take with me and i was off.

  Aizawa watched shinsou walk off looking disappointed.

  "That poor kid." Hizashi said.

  "I knew we should have worked more on his physical strength." Aizawa told him.

  I walked up to the section where it said first year general studies. I walked down the stairs with some people giving me weird looks and mumbling. I found Shinsou, Jenna and Kenji.

  "Hey Shinsou!" I waved at him and he made the kid sitting next to him move to a different spot. I then sat next to shinsou and the others.

  "Hey Y/n how are you feeling?!" Kenji asked a little worried.

  "Still a little sore and have to heal but other than that i am fine."

  "Thats great to hear! Oh also I got some news!"

  "And what would that be."

  "Jenna and i are dating now!"

  "I mean that makes sense. You guys have been hanging out for a while now." (Not like we didnt already know) Jenna nodded happily while holding hands with kenji. The only thing is. She didnt look truly happy. I didnt question it out loud but i might ask about it later.
  Shinsou sat next to me quietly and i pulled out the snacks and drinks. "Want one shinsou?" He looked at me and smiled before taking one snack and a drink.

  "Was that shinsou smiling. Like a real BIG SMILE...." Jenna said. Once again his smile fell as he looked over at the other two.

  "Yes... It was a real smile. Becausse Y/n is a good friend." I cringed a little when he called me just a friend but we havent been on a date yet and i want to wait until at least the second or third date before making anything official. We sat their for the rest of the fights quietly. I laughed when kiri and tetsu had to have a tie breaker. I mean they have basically the same power. And the same fighting style. So they settled it with arm wrestling. Katsuki went all out on ochako and won. Everyone started hating on him because he didnt take it easy on a girl. And that really pissed me off, but aizawa yelled at them before i could. Izuku then fought todo and lost. Katsuki fought tokoyami and won. Then it was time for the final round. Katsuki versus todoroki. Katsuki wanted todoroki to use his fire like he did fighting Deku. The fight was little intense, but katsuki ended up winning. But he wasnt happy at all. Todoroki only used his ice. When the podium rose to show who was the top three i never felt so angry.
  Katsuki was chained to a pole, in cuffs and was muzzled.

  "Those bastards."

  All three of them looked over at me. I rushed back to Hizashi and Aizawa. I stormed in.

  "What in the hell are they doing to my brother!? Why is he all tied up like some kind of monster!" They both looked surprised.

  "Hey hey. Calm down we didnt have anything to do with it." I stormed off about to walk into the stadium to give them a piece of my mind. I got stopped by Hizashi.

  "Hey hey hey kid Calm down. You dont want to cause a scene."

  "Cause a scene?! They are the ones causing a scene by restraining my brother! " all might ended up showing up and giving them the medals. He took off the muzzle. I started to calm down but i still want to fight someone. Hizashi and i walked back where aizawa was and i didnt say a word. After the festival came to an end and i went to go find shinsou.

  "Hey dont forget that you gotta be at my place in like 2 hours so you can be there before our ride." He smiled.

  "Calm down I'll be ready. Its a beach party. Not a wedding." He winked. Right before i said bye, two very familiar people showed up.

  "Hey shinsou. You ready to head home?" I looked up only to see the one and only Hizashi. I stood there confused. Then i looked over at Aizawa.

  "So... This is the person you are going on a date with.... Interesting."

  "H-hey Mr. Aizawa,.... Hizashi..." I leaned over and whispered to shinsou. "I didnt know they were your dads." He just chuckled. "I have to go get ready. Uh... I'll see you shortly." I waved before soeed walking away.

  Hizashi chuckled and aizawa sighed shaking his head.

  "Soooo technically my wish is coming true.." Hizashi said looking at aizawa with a smile.

  " i guess so."

________

I know this is a short chapter but i mean... Come on i gotta keep yall waiting for the best part.

Also again. I want to draw you guys! So if you want to be drawn with shinsou at the beach please dm me. It will be free and i will do all the requests. Just dm me how you want to look and ill get started on it. Love you all and enjoy your day/night ❤