Chapter 19

While I waited for shinsou at my house, I was pacing back and forth just repeating, "Hizashi and aizawa are gay and shinsou is their child" I honestly was panicking. But if Aizawa is the teacher for class 1-a then why isnt shinsou in his class. Is he just trying to be fair? I decided to finally get ready so I got undressed to find yellow swim trunks covered in pineapples. I thought pineapples looked cool. While I was looking for a shirt I didn't notice a certain someone standing by the door. I heard someone clear their throat and looked over at the purple haired Cute thang at my door. I was half way through putting a shirt on and Shinsou was staring at me as I was frozen there staring back. He then looked at the floor and cleared his throat trying to be respectful.

  "Uhm. Y-Your mom let me in... " he side with his cheeks a little red. I finished putting on a green shirt then I took the time to actually see what shinsou was wearing. He had a grey shirt on and black swim trunks.

  "It's alright. Im done changing." He looked back up and chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked him looking confused.

  "You look like a giant pineapple." I looked down at my outfit then smiled. Before sliding on a pair of pineapple sunglasses. He just laughed even more.

  "You know that it's going to be pretty dark out by the time we get to the beach right?" While he was talking I was putting on a pineapple button up and pineapple crocs. I left the button up unbuttoned and smiled. "You are so dorky."

  "Quiet people come with benefits."

  "What kind of benefits?"

  "Dorkiness, weirdness, stupidity and weird humor..." I didn't catch on that he was flirting but he also didn't mind the answer he received.

  "Just the way I like my pineapples" we both laughed.
  (Tbh i dont know why i picked pineapples.... 🍍🍍🍍🍍. You dont have to like them to find them fashionable. 😝)

  After hanging out for a bit. There was a car horn outside the house. Shinsou and I started walking to the door and said good bye to mom, dad and Katsuki. Katsuki saw who I was going on a date with he immediately said nope and walked to his room. I led the way to the black Cadillac sitting outside. Monoma was driving, kendo was in passenger and tetsu tetsu was in the back. I sat in the middle and shinsou sat on the other end.

  "Hey pineapple man." Monoma said with a chuckle. He was wearing a white button up that was tucked into his blue swim trunks. Kendo was wearing a blue and orange two piece with a cover tied  around her waist. Then there was tetsu... He wore grey swim trunks... He didn't worry about a shirt. Once we made it to the beach, I looked around, there wasn't a person in sight.

  "Welp you guys are free to do what ever you want. It is a private beach owned by my family." I was surprised and looked around. We arrived while the sun was setting and there was black sand instead of normal. It was so cool. He had a smoothie shack, a grill area and even a volleyball net. It was amazing. I quickly took pictures while the sun was still setting. Then I looked over at shinsou. He was taking off his shirt and I couldn't help but stare. He wasn't muscular or anything. Kind of thin actually. But he's still cute and looked a little sad. I took off my shirt and put it in a pile of my stuff before walking over to shinsou.

  "Hey... You o-"

  "Hey!!! Y/n! Shinsou! Come play some volley ball before it gets too dark." Monoma interrupted. I guess I'll have to ask him later.

  "Come on shinsou... Let's go have some fun." I smile a little. He looked over and nodded. We walked over to a small group of people including; Monoma, Tetsutetsu, Kendo, awase, kodai and Juzo.

  The two team captains were settles by rock paper scissors. They ended up being Kendo and Awase. The teams were:
Team kendo: kodai, Shinsou and Juzo
Team Awase: Monoma, tetsu and Y/n

  I wish I was on the same team as shinsou, but thats not how it works. They decided that I was the first to serve. I took a few steps back, tossed up the ball and hit a successful jump serve. Juzo dove for the ball keeping it up in the air then kendo hit the ball back over the net. Monoma received the ball which sent it in tetsu direction.

  "I got it!" He shouted, but he hit it the wrong way. Everyone laughed, but I get a little competitive. I ran for the ball and before it hit the ground I hit it back to our team, Awase then successfully hit the ball over the net the other team was a little shocked and failed to get the ball back over. I cheered and my team cheered with me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see shinsou with a slight smile on his face. I went back to my position and we continued the game.

  After a few hours we finished the game and my team won by three points. We all laughed and talked, but i noticed Shinsou hanging out in the back of the group. I walked backed to him.

  "Hey... Are you okay?" I asked him a little worried.

  "Yeah. Just not too comfortable around people." He chuckled nervously.

  "Then why accept the invite to the party? Partys usually have people." I smile at him.

  "Well... It was the only way I could really hang out with you."

  "Noooot really... You could have just asked." His face was red as we both stood there quietly.

  "Heeeey! Guuuuys! Lets get a smoothie!" Tetsu said excitedly. We all followed him to the little smoothie shack and all sat down on a bar stool.

  Shinsou stared at Y/ns' hand but thought it'd be better to just wait.

  I order a (favorite smoothie) and i watched it get made. Shinsou order a strawberry smoothie and I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back and ruffled my hair. I just rolled my eyes. Kendo and tetsu were talking and looked like flirting and monoma was just enjoying his smoothie. Everyone else was having a normal conversation.

  "Hey guys, what about we put in our order at the grill then we can swim around while its cooking" monoma said. Of course everyone agreed so after everyone finished the smoothies we all walked over to the grill and asked for what we want. Then it was time to swim.

_____

Next chapter will be part 2 of this. I am still open for drawing requests as well.

I liked writing this chapter... It was fun for the volleyball part.

Scenes I'll draw (if requested.) :
•Everyone at the smoothie bar
• Volleyball game
•first time meeting
•chilling on the beach

And more if requested