chapter 15

I sat in my class just thinking about what happened during lunch. Being that close to shinsou made me feel... Feelings. I know I said I wasn't going to date yet, but I think shinsou is really changing my mind. For the rest of the day all I could think about is shinsou and the beach party with monoma. I was getting pretty excited. Boys shirtless and in shorts... Beach volleyball.. I think I might die if I keep thinking about this. The final bell rang and like usual Mina waited up for me. I started walking home with her every day. I ended up seeing shinsou outside as well.

  "Hey y/n." Shinsou said with a small smile.

  "Hey. Whatcha waiting for?" I asked.

  "Well I was going to see if I could walk you home?" Again... D.. E.. D..

  "I mean.. Sure but we got to walk one of my friends home as well."

  "That's fine with me."

  "Alright. Well there she is. Hey Mina!" I waved her over and she ran over with a smile.

  "Hey. Are you sure you are feeling well enough to walk me home? I don't mind walking by myse-" I cut her off before she could finish.

  "Oi! I am not going to let you walk by yourself. You are my friend, I will be just fine." She smiled and grabbed my hand and started walking she tugged me a little so I grabbed shinsous hand to pull him along with us. Yes it hurt but I will just take a few pain killers when I finally get home. All three if us were walking side by side. We were all talking and I'm pretty sure Mina already knew that I liked shinsou. I looked down and saw that I was still holding Mina and shinsous hands. I quickly let go and looked to the ground as my face turned red. I looked at shinsou out of the corner of my eye and it almost looked like he was disappointed. We continued walking and finally reached Minas house. She hugged me good bye and shook shinsous hand before walking into her house. Shinsou and I then proceeded to walk in the direction of my house. It was quiet, but not awkward.

  After about thirty minutes of walking we finally made it to my house.

  "Welp now you know where I live.. Maybe tomorrow I'll walk you home." I smiled as shinsou and I stayed outside chatting. " want to come in for a drink?"

  "I mean we are going on a date after the sports festival so why not meet the parents." He said with a smirk. My face literally exploded. I got so flustered that my quirk built up and my face just want bam. Nothing lethal, my face just smeared with soot and my hair stuck up. Shinsou started dying of laughter and took a picture. I cleared my throat and wiped off my face but there was still a few marks. Shinsou walked up to me and started fixing my hair and wiped off the little spots that I missed with his thumb. I chuckled and thanked him before opening the door.

  "Mom, dad, katsuki! I'm home!" I could hear mom sprinting through the house. I guess she was still worried. Mom and dad both came around the corner. Mom hugged me as dad greeted shinsou. I doubt mom even noticed him yet. Mom Pat my head then looked over at shinsou.

  "Hi I'm mitsuki.. Y/ns mom. You must be one of his friends."

  "Its shinsou and Actually me and your son are going on a date here soon so I wanted to meet you guys." Shinsou said. Man hes got balls to go up to my mom and just straight up tell her that.

  "Well. I won't complain." She elbowed my arm and whispered to me "scoooore" I rolled my eyes and laughed "well shinsou. How about you stay for dinner and get to know each other." She definitely wasn't asking.

  "I would love to stay for dinner."

  "That's great! I hope you like tacos." I got excited when mom said tacos.