chapter 4

It was the morning of the exam. I look over at my clock and I saw that I still had time to go on my two hour run and to be able to come back for a shower. I change into my usual running outfit. I go outside and immediately started running. I was listening to music while heading toward the beach to be able to watch the sunrise. After listening through the cassette twice I finally made it to the beach. I was surprised to see a tall older man with blonde hair he was looking up at something. Before I could look to see what he was looking at I heard a scream. I looked up seeing izuku on top of a large garbage pile he then fell off the pile. I was about to go get him until I saw something that felt like it should be illegal. That old tall man turned into the one and only All Might. I was standing by the railing, my eyes wide.

  "All might?!"

  "GNGH! " he made a weird noise before turning around and nervously waved. "Y-you saw that... Didn't you?" He asked rubbing the back of his head and holding izuku with only one arm. Izuku ended up waking completely up and stood up on his own. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he looks like he was working out all summer as well. But don't tell me he had a secret friendship with the number one pro hero and had him train him for the exams! That's so bogus! "Ah! Young Midoriya! You're back on your feet! That's great."

  "H-hey All Might." Izuku looked around and his eyes landed on me. I was only wearing my running shoes and shorts. Since it was so early I would have hoped no one was out to see me. "Y/n?" His jaw dropped as he looked at me with wide eyes. "Holy crap! The last time I saw you was after kacchan was attacked by the sludge villain! I hardly recognized you!" I nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of my head as izukus face flushed red and a hand over his mouth and nose. All might was looking between the two of us.

  "Ah! So you were that chubby boy that was with Young Midoriya and Bakugo! My you really did change! You did get quite tall and muscular! It's kind of intimidating! " All might said energetically.

  "Yeah. Katsuki is my brother." All might stared dumbfounded.

  "I wasn't aware that there were two Bakugos!"

  "Just call me Y/n, nice to meet you, you know... When there is no reporters or anything." I said holding my hand out. I could see all might looking at all the scars going up my arms and torso. Steam came off him and coughed blood before going back to his small form. He shook my hand and used his other one to wipe the blood off his mouth.

  "Toshinori. Or as everyone knows me as All Might. " I nodded.

  "I should probably head back home so I can shower before exams." I said, about to leave, but Toshinori interrupted.

  "You probably won't have time. There's only 10 minutes." When he said that, my eyes went wide and I quickly checked my phone.

  "Son of a bitch." I mumbled to myself. "I don't have a shirt."

  "I have an extra one in my car." Toshinori said. Izuku was looking between me and toshinori.

  "You guys are almost the same height! That's crazy!"

  "Before we go. Young Midoriya" All might went back into his hero form. He said some sort of long speech while pulling out a piece of his hair.
"Eat this."
  Izuku stared dumbfounded and I was also confused. As I watched him eat it but gagging quite a bit I heard all might say how he will have his power. I was honestly surprised by all might letting me listen and watch the way his quirk worked. He looked over at me and pretty much begged me not to tell anyone about his true identity or about his quirk. I swore on my life then the three of us walked to his car. He handed me a white T-shirt and he dropped us off near UA but still a little distant. Izuku and I rushed up to the building. We both stood there staring at the building. Katsuki saw me and I said bye to izuku before following him.