19 (part two (〃゚3゚〃)

Sorry for the long wait
______________

  We all stood at the shore line.

Watching as the waves got close to our feet.

  I grabbed shinsous hand and rushed into the water. It didnt matter how could it was i enjoyed it. Once it was above waist level i dove under water, letting go of his hand. I started to swim further out and came up for air. As i looked back and wave at the others i noticed i couldnt touch the bottom and panicked a little. So i swam back to shinsou.

  "This water feels nice." I said casually.

  "Yeah, but it looked like your soul left your body when you were out there.. Couldnt touch the ground?" He chuckled out and i sighed heavily before nodding. The others came over to us excited.

  "Hey! You guys wanna play marco Polo?" Tetsu asked.

  "Im down. How bout you shinsou?" I looked at him and smiled.

  "Sure sounds like fun." Since it was Tetsutetsus idea, he got to be it first. We all stood in a circle and he stood in the middle with his eyes closed. He spun around about ten times standing up straight and yelling

  "Marco!" And with that the game started. We all shouted.

  "Polo!" When Tetsu heard someone near him he dove for them, completely missing, and did a belly flop. We all laughed hysterically at that and when tetsu came back up, he yelled Marco once again. The game went on for two and a half hours of yelling back and forth as well as being tagged.
  For the last round, before you went to eat, it was shinsous turn. He spun around a few times before saying Marco in a quiet voice. We all replied with polo and he immediately started heading my way, like he was targeting me specifically. I kept backing up but before i got away shinsou ended up catching me. We both sunk under water together and i opened my eyes very slightly. Everything was blurry but i could see shinsou smile as the both of us float back to the top together. We all got out of the water laughing and joking around. Shinsou laid a blanket out and set up a spot for him and me to eat together while everyone else sat at a table by the grill. We grabbed our food and a drink before shinsou and I sat on the blanket. We ate and he wrapped another blanket around the both of us to stay warm. It started to quiet down and we both laid on the blanket all wrapped up and cozy just looking at the dark sky. You checked the time and it was about midnight.

  Before it was time to go to leave monima, tetsu and kendo walked over to us. I was half asleep, not even paying attention, and shinsou was keeping me comfortable.
  Next thing i know im in the car with the others on our way home. I was leaning against shinsou and he hand his arm around me.

  I woke up again and he was laying me on my bed. I heard mom say that he was more than welcome to spend the night.

______

This is a very short chapter just because i need to get my mind straight before i get anymore written.

Also now that i think about it... Y/n has posters and body pillows of shinsous dad 😂