Fourteen

I somehow ended up falling asleep on him. I guess I was really fucking tired. I woke up to Kirishima shaking my shoulders. My eyes fluttered open before I groaned and shut them again. We were still in the same position, so I just hugged him tighter. 

"Come on, Bakugou," Kirishima said, placing a hand on my head. "I need to make dinner now."

I shook my head. I didn't want to let go. I knew the second we separated again, I'd deal with all the questions and stress that is going on in my life. I didn't want to deal with it quite yet. I want to relax more and stay with him. 

"Is everything alright?" I heard the concern in his voice.

I didn't blame him. I'm not acting like myself at all. I lifted myself up on my elbows. I kept my gaze on my hands. Soon, I felt Kirishima place a hand on my cheek, forcing me to look at him. I turned to see the concern on his face. 

"I ... I ..." I couldn't find the words. "I don't want to let go."

Kirishima nodded with a smile. He moved his hand to his pocket and pulled out his phone. "How does pizza sound?"

I nodded and laid back down on him, hugging him still. He lifted his arms to hold his phone above his head. After a couple of minutes of searching, he dialed the number and order some pizza for delivery. 

Once Kirishima finished, he tossed his phone onto the coffee table. I felt him wrap his arms back around me. But he pulled me up more for our faces to meet. I moved my arms and wrapped them around his shoulder. He nuzzled his head into my shoulder as I did the same to him. 

"I'm here, Bakugou." He mumbled. "I'll be here for you whenever you need me."

I nodded my head. After a few seconds of silence, I knew I had to ask him. "Kirishima?"

"Hm?"

I lifted my head as he looked over at me. I felt my cheeks heating up a little. I didn't make any eye contact with him."W-would ... do you ... uh ..." This is fucking hard. I need to talk to him about it. 

Kirishima leaned his head towards me, connecting our lips to stop me from my muttering. My eyes widen at the sudden gesture. He quickly pulled away and gave me his classic toothy smile.

"What the hell you smiling about?" I said, annoyed. Not really.

He chuckled. "Can I ask you a question?"

I slowly nodded my head in confusion. 

"Bakugou, would you like to go out with me?" His cheeks started to turn red. "Like date?"

My eyes widened, but I knew the answer. I was just shocked at what he asked. I had to processes it. He asked me. I didn't have to ask him out. Fuck you pinky! But, still. He wants to date me? Why? Are either of us sure? Maybe I'm going too fast. He hasn't even been back for a week.

"Bakugou?" Kirishima asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

Before I could think anymore, I nodded. I wanted to be with Kirishima. I cared about this damn shitty hair. He means everything to me. More than I'll ever be able to tell him. He's changed my life so much for the better. I need him.

Kirishima grew a huge smile as he pulled me back into a tight hug. This time his legs came up to wrap around me as well. I rolled my eyes and hugged him back. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my head into his shoulder. Kirishima kissed my cheek. He then leaned his head against mine.

We stayed like this for a while. I felt as his fingers started running through my hair. I liked it surprisingly. I felt as my eyes started slowly close because of how tired I was. Kirishima squeezed my shoulders a little, waking me up.