Eleven

After I finished eating, Mina and I just sat in the living room talking. She mostly talked about stuff to get for the house and some ideas on how to style the house. I didn't really pay attention because I know she'll go on her own and order the stuff herself with or without my permission.

I was happy that I was hanging out with Mina again. There were some awkward moments when neither one of us didn't know what to say, but I was just glad that she was here. I didn't need Kirishima to drag me over and remind me of a bunch of stuff I know that I didn't want to admit. I was able to hang out with her on my own.

Once the clock got closer to twelve, Mina thought that it was time to go. She texted Kaminari was and that we were on the way. I made sure to grab some pain killers just in case. It's still supposed to be effective for another hour or so. 

It wasn't a long drive, but we made it to the restaurant I took Kirishima to. The one that Momo and Jiro own. It was a little packed since it was lunchtime. Mina and I made our way to the balcony and somehow Kaminari was already there. 

We walked over and sat down. Mina and I sat across from him.

"Hey, Bakugou," Kaminari said with a smile. "Are you alright? What happened to your arms?"

"Work," I said bluntly.

"That sucks. Sero is actually working right now." He explains. "He's taking care of the *** area."

I thought for a moment. "Hm, he should have a pretty easy patrol going on right now. Hardly, any crime happens out there."

"It is sad that we can't all hang out together," Mina whined. 

"He's not the only one missing from the group," I added. "Kirishima is training."

"That's right!" Kaminari cheered. "Dang, I don't think I'd ever believed that we would be saying that again. I'm still getting over the idea that he's back."

"You're not the only one, Kami," Mina said crossing her arms.

"Let's not dwell on the idea of him gone," I interrupted. "He's back now."

Kaminari looked over at me confused. "When did you become the wise one?"

Mina chuckled as I rolled my eyes. 

"Shut up, oversized Pikachu."

Kaminari laughed. "Kirishima really has an effect on you if you're staying with all the old nicknames."

I glared over at him.

"The old Bakugou is back!" Kaminari cheered. 

"Why do you want the old Bakugou back?" I asked bluntly. "If I remember correctly, I was an asshole back then."

Mina nodded. "True. But that asshole like personality is better than the personality that you changed into after the accident. At least this one only gets to insults and that's it."

I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"You've already said you were sorry, Bakugou," Kaminari said with a simple smile. 

"Maybe I did," I argued. "But there aren't enough sorry's in this world to make it up to you guys. I treated you guys fucking terrible." 

"Aww." Mina wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "I like the sweet side of Baku cause you never see it."

I rolled my eyes. "I can be sweet when I want to. Just not around idiots."

Kaminari and Mina started to laugh. 

I'd never admitted it to their faces, but I was fucking glad that I was hanging out with them again. I still felt terrible at the idea that it took our friend to come back from the fucking dead to get us to hang out again. I felt weak at the fact that I couldn't get the strength to change over the years.