Eighteen

I slowly opened my eyes to see Bakugou asleep in front of me on the bed. Our legs were tangled and my arm were wrapped around him. He was facing away from me. I knew he was still asleep by the silent snores coming from him, so I just laid there with him.

He has been going through a lot. Especially after our fight yesterday didn't help him any. I knew it was on me. I shouldn't have listened to what he was saying when he passed out. It was obvious that he wasn't feeling like himself. I was an even more idiot to go to my parent's house.

I sighed. Ever since I've been back, I've realized how much pain my death caused everyone. Bakugou suffered the worse. I never intended on us dating, but I definitely wanted to be with him. I wanted to help him be happy again. 

After a couple of minutes of laying there, I felt Bakugou moving. He was waking up. He stretched his arms out as I lifted myself on my elbow. He rolled onto his back and looked over at me.

"Morning, Katsuki," I said with my toothy grin.

Bakugou rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?"

"Nope." I laid down on top of him and rested my chin on his chest. "It's our day off, remember?"

He rolled his eyes. "We need to call in at least." 

"No." I laid my head down and acted like I was going back to sleep. Honestly, I didn't want to get up. I wasn't tired.

"Eijiro, we need to call in or they're going to get worried," He explained as he started running his fingers in my hair. 

I growled and hugged him tighter. I didn't want him getting up. 

He chuckled. "Eijiro."

I didn't move. I kept my arms around him and was determined to keep him here. We're going to take the day off and relax. We're going to sleep in and-

I shot up and sat on my heels. "Did you just lick me?!" I rubbed my ear.

Bakugou chuckled as he sat up. "The only way to get you off me, shitty hair."

"Come on, let's just sleep in," I whined. 

Bakugou leaned over to the nightstand and picked up his phone. Completely ignoring me. He turned on his phone. 

"We did sleep in." He said, glancing up at me.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

He turned his phone and showed me the screen. It was almost noon.

"Huh," I crossed my legs and put my hands in my lap. "Can I use your phone to call my agency?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes with a smirk. "You really don't feel like getting out of bed do you?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

There was a small pause of silence before I spoke again.

"How are you feeling today?"

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"Do you still feel tired or-" I leaned over and placed the back of my hand on his forehead. "You don't seem to have a fever anymore."

"I'm fine." He said, for the hundredth time. 

"Katuski," I sighed. "Every time you say you're fine, I'm not going to believe you."

Bakugou looked over at me. He lifted himself onto his knees and scooted closer to me. "I'm good, Eijiro. I'm just tired."

"Are you sure you're not just bored?" I asked.