Seven

I woke up on the floor. I sighed and rested my head on the bed. Crap. They feel like they're starting to get worse. Is it because of Kirishima? No. I've always had these nightmares since he left. It's not his fault. I just need to figure out how to take care of these nightmares.

I shook my head and stood up. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I finished, I walked to the closet and got dressed. I put on black long sleeve and some ripped skinny jeans. I want to look decent since I was going with Kirishima to his parent's house.

I walked down the stairs. I saw Kirishima sitting on the couch reading instructions. I guess some packages came in this morning. He wore a light grey sweatshirt and some jeans. 

Something came over me. I walked over from behind and wrapped my arms around him. I rested my head on top of his. Once I hugged him, I relaxed. I didn't feel tense anymore. I took a couple of deep breaths while Kirishima patted my arm.

"You had a nightmare again, huh?" Kirishima asked.

I lifted my head and lowered it to his shoulder, so he could see me out of the corner of his eye. I nodded my head.

"We should find something to help with those. They seem really bad." 

I looked down at the instructions. They were for a desk that was to go to the office.

"Why are you reading the instructions out here?" I looked around the living room to find no pieces. "Shouldn't you be in the office?"

He laughed awkwardly. "Haha, about that ... I got confused. I gave up trying to build it a couple of minutes ago."

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was around ten. "How long have you been up?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe an hour? I woke up early today."

I looked down at him as I took my arms off of him. "You're nervous."

"What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm not fucking nervous to build a desk, Bakugou."

I shook my head. I walked around the couch and sat down next to him. "You're nervous to go see your parents." 

He sighed and looked down at the sheet to avoid eye contact. "A little."

"Oi," I called, getting him to turn his head slightly in my direction. His eyes met mine. "I'm going to be right there with you, alright? I'm not letting anything happen to you, shitty hair."

He gave me a genuine smile. "Thanks, Bakugou."

I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair with my hand. He laughed a little. I smiled and then got off the couch. I was starving. The only thing that was on my mind was to have some of the leftovers we have. 

"Oi, hair for brains," I called opening the fridge.

"What?"

"Leftover Tantanmen or the leftovers from Mina's?" I asked finding the Tupper ware.

He shrugged. "Do you want to eat something spicy for breakfast?" There was a small pause. "Nevermind. I forgot who I'm talking to."

I smirked and grabbed the Tupper ware of extra Tantanmen. I opened the lid and then put it in the microwave. While it was heating up, I looked over at the confused Kirishima. He couldn't figure out how to build it. 

I chuckled. I grabbed the now heated up leftover Tantanmen and started walking towards the stairs.

"Come on, hair for brains," I called. 

He quickly jumped off the couch and followed me. We made it to the empty office where there were a couple of boxes. One of them was open and there were pieces out. I assumed that it was the desk.